-Preview- AC interviews
My first objective didnt response, so Ill try for the second to accept.
Thanks to everyone for the support, I have in consideration all of your proposals, and Ill try to post a list to see reactions of the peoplez.
Again, thanks!!!! And please notice Im a n00b, so maybe my questions are not very good, but Ill try my best!
Thanks given by:
Hmm why not an interview of the original Cube coder, after all withouth him we wouldn't be here (playing).
Thanks given by:
i own many a couch
Thanks given by:
Interview devs like jamz, eihrul, toca, rkiwi :)
Thanks given by:
lol, it could be cool to read but I am not sure :p
good luck btw
Thanks given by:
(11 Aug 12, 10:02AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Interview devs like jamz, eihrul, toca, rkiwi :)

Why wasting their time with interviews?! They should be working hard to release next version :-)
Thanks given by:
(11 Aug 12, 09:30AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Hmm why not an interview of the original Cube coder...

An interview with Aardapple would be amazing!!
Thanks given by:
Let this be as successful as ac_radio.
[Image: OUq3F.jpg]
sorry to jinx you.
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 12, 06:15PM)Bullpup Wrote: Let this be as successful as ac_radio.
[Image: OUq3F.jpg]
sorry to jinx you.
Thanks! It already has ... XD
So
*UPDATE*
Due to my work load for the next few weeks, and the failure to get an answer from my first two subjects, AC Interviews will be on hiatus for some time.
Its nature will be redesigned, and a new approach will be used.
I hope you guys understand, I like all the backup I have got, and I will still be open to opinions and such.
Im very sorry if someone expected this to be something that its not, its just another n00b doing another n00b thing, but I will put my heart into it.
On the other hand, you guys can spam jamz inbox with PMs asking him to partake in this crazy idea of me, and as I have the questions already written, it wont take me time to post his answers, if he ever does!
Also note that I have in mind including small interviews with regular AC users, that will be released along the BIG guy interviews, so, if you want to be featured, pm me or post it here, and Ill add all of you in my list!
thanks again guys, and sorry!
Thanks given by:
"Thanks! It already has ... XD" we had 270 listeners for one program at our peak. Don't kid yourself, the good times have already gone away. LONG LIVE AC RADIO!
Thanks given by:
Well, after getting "rejected" by the third person I asked, I´m stepping aside and leaving the bridle to an amazing AC player, he will give you guys more info, Im sure!
Anyway, here is the questions I made to the last one, but he courteously declined, so I showcase them so you see I was involved in the project till this very moment:

1_Can you give us a bit of background info on you? For example, apart from general info like where are you from,name, age and such, whats your favorite type of breakfast, which famous star would you go with to an island and and what you like more (and less) about yourself.

2_Are you a gamer? What kind of games do you like to play? Have you got any favorite ones that you would like to share with us?

3_How did you first get into contact with AC? Was this long ago? What did you make out of it at first?

4_Seeing how you are still around, could you describe to us how has AC affected your life, and enumerate what are the highlights of this game to you?

5_In this many years, Im sure you will have met tons of people while playing, nice and not so nice, but, which ones still stand out to you as memorable?

6_AC has evolved as a game, which implemented features do you think have given the game a new image, which ones didnt do as good as you expected and which new ones would you like to see in the near future?

7_So, I heard you like mapping... do you have any call outs for your favorite mappers/maps? Whom would you like to see a new map from and who would you wish that stopped doing maps (or had stop back in ist time)?

8_For you, what are the characteristics that make a map special? Which is your favorite map? And which one that you made is your favorite (if different from previous answer)?

9_Whats is your opinion on gemas? Should they be included in the game as a feature or are they somehow and impediment for AC as a whole?

10_Recently, you have become a member of *************, how is this important to you and how did it happen? Also, have you ever been part of any other clans?

11_Now lets talk about the game and your habits... What is the first thing you do when you connect to the MS?

12_Are there many servers in your favorite list? And in the hate one?

13_What is your favorite game mode, and in which map do you like to play this mode most?

14_Has anything ever happened to you in game that you wish to share with us? Something funneh, awkward, amazing... (If more than one thing, dont be shy to enumerate!)

15_ This question Im copying from someone else, but I found it amazing... I think it went something like...
Whats more important to you; an amazing headshot, a well timed grenade, a flag score rush, helping your team to achieve victory or a high personal score?

16_Do you play much under alias? Is there any funny alias you ever encountered in game that made (and still makes) you to lol, lmao and rofl?

17_Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Well, I hope you guys enjoy the next phase of this great project, I also would like to point out towards this:

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-140.html

Another AMAZING thing in this forum.

See yall in hell!
Thanks given by:
paul can of course take back control when he feels like it. I just wanted to get the ball rolling.

My first AC Player to be interviewed will be the current Project Lead of Assault Cube, Aerkefiende.
The questions will be a mix of my own, some of paul's original layout seen above, and community questions.

If you have a question you want to see Aerkefiende answer, feel free to pm me the question. I won't give out names of question-askers, unless they ask me to. Your questions may not get asked, but there's a pretty good chance they will. :3
Unless I get like 50 *_*
Thanks given by:
what does his name mean ^^
Thanks given by:
With one question being about gemas, Id call it a success already!
Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Maybe since harps was the one who had the most success with this endeavor thus far, just ask him to do it (if he'd like to).
Thanks given by:
I will happily answer any question harps poses about the colour of my trousers.
Thanks given by: