Poll: What is your opinion about moderation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mods need to be harsher and moderate more.
50.00%
23 50.00%
It's fine the way it is.
45.65%
21 45.65%
Mods are too harsh and shouldn't be so mean.
4.35%
2 4.35%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Clarification of rules and penalizations
nobody asked me my opinion before warning me :-(
ooww maybe it was ironic?

You know I was really pround about my 0% warning level...
Remove rule 19 and my 10% plz
Thanks given by:
ty for support guys (RR, paul, Xenon and Shadow) . Mods wont give warning point to all users. remove rule 19
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 12, 10:25AM)titiPT Wrote: And which would qualify as minor?

A cursory knowledge of the English language and forum etiquette should be enough for you to figure it out.
Thanks given by:
Normally I just deleted empty posts, and if I see a lot by the same user, I'll talk to them about it.

But I will give warning points if they are asses about it.

Feel free to warn me Wolf.
Thanks given by:
What needs to be fixed is how the moderators take action to a broken rule. They always give warning points to the people they don't like and don't give warning points to the people they do like even if they did something bad. I have seen this happen so many times. Just be more fair about your warning points and everything should be fine.
Thanks given by:
@bballn45: If you've seen it so many times can you please show us at least three examples as evidence?
Thanks given by:
We all must like and dislike the same people then. Otherwise another mod would take care of it.
Thanks given by:
inb4 paul for mod, so that realviking gets fair judgement

/:D
Thanks given by:
Whop is correct, but I'm definately not searching the forums for every showcase of it. ^o^
Thanks given by:
I recall a few occasions when someone got warned/banned for being rude/attacking to a mod's clanmate. Like Nightmare, I'm lazy to get the thread, but isn't there a saying "Don't fuck with a DES member at the forums?" or something like that...?

"inb4 i get warning points"
Thanks given by:
(03 Sep 12, 12:25AM)Misty Wrote: "Don't fuck with a DES member at the forums?"
I believe you had that reversed (if you're thinking of what I'm thinking of - the ban of OpenSource)
But that's another story :>
Thanks given by:
Saywut?? OS got banned? Do PM please Mr. ShadowFlameZ about this and we may speak Pokemon as a reward ;)
Thanks given by:
[Image: DbqHc.gif]
Thanks given by: