Ac-Clan-League
English

We will start a gigantic project (gignu and me). A league for clans. It takes about a half year, depending on how many clans like to play it. Every clan can register himself, only for a new season, then he will begin in the lowest league. But this year (our first one) we only have one league. After the first season we will look to the table and send the worse clans into the second league. Perhaps we also make three leagues if there are enough clans, who want to play in the league. If there is a cup or tournament like ACWC, we will stop the league for a while and take a little break.

We hope our league will bring AssaultCube more competition, make it more popular and many new players will play AC. Also we hope that many new clans will arise and fight in our leagues, to win one day the first Clan-League (the ACCL). It is the great chance for every clan, to demonstrate his strength.

We are going to play 3vs3. On the most weekends will be a matchday, where every clan have to play a match. The matches must be played in the given period of time (mostly from Friday to Sunday). We think we start it a few weeks after ACWC. We hope that all players are convinced from our league and will play it too. More accurate informations you will find on our website. We wish you much fun in the Ac-Clan-League and looking forward to nice and fair matches. We are verry excited who will win the ACCL at first.

visit: http://ac-league.xobor.de/
or: http://ac-clan-league.xobor.de/

Gl & hf

Deutsch

Wir starten ein riesiges Projekt (gignu und ich). Eine Liga für Clans, die ca. ein halbes Jahr dauert, je nachdem wie viele Clans mitspielen wollen. Nach jeder Saison können sich neue Clans anmelden, die dann in der untersten Liga anfangen. In der ersten Saison gibt es nur eine Liga. Danch werden die Clans je nach Platzierung in der ersten, zweiten oder dritten Liga, (falls vorhanden) spielen. Natürlich legen wir während, so wie vor und nach Turnieren wie z.B. ACWC angemessene Pausen ein, um die Spieler nicht zu überfordern.

Dadurch hoffen wir einen größeren Spielreiz/konkurenzkampf zu entfachen, durch den AssaultCube populärer wird und viele neue Spieler dazubekommt. Außerdem hoffen wir das viele neue Clans entstehen und sich in unseren Ligen messen. Die Ac-Clan-League ist die Chance zu beweisen, wer aktuell der beste Clan der Welt in AssaultCube ist.

Gespielt wird 3vs3. Jedes Wochenende findet ein Spieltag statt, an dem jeder Clan ein spiel hat. Dieses muss innerhalb des vorgegebenen Wochenendes (von Freitag-Sonntag) absolviert werden. Anmeldeschluss ist kurz nach ACWC, denn ungefähr dann starten wir die ACCL. Wir hoffen das so viele Clans wie möglich mitspielen. Genauere Informationen auf unserer Website. Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß in der Liga und hoffen auf sportliche und faire Matches. Wir sind gespannt wer als erstes die Ac-Clan-League gewinnen wird. Viel Erfolg.

Hier unsere Website: http://ac-league.xobor.de/
...... http://ac-clan-league.xobor.de/
Thanks given by:
Good luck.
PS: Did you notice that your site is almost unreadable? Change color font to white for example
Thanks given by:
(24 May 12, 04:05PM)VallDiGna Wrote: Good luck.
PS: Did you notice that your site is almost unreadable? Change color font to white for example

Yeah, we thoght about it too. But we wanted to get a feedback first, of the players who will whatching the site...So, thank you.
We are going to change it qucker then posible.
Thanks given by:
seems really good, gl bro :)
Thanks given by:
So THIS was your secret project you told me about on Skype! Sounds good, can't wait :P
Thanks given by:
Can't say anything else than: this is fckin' amazing...
Thanks given by:
I just hope the league will work :)
Thanks given by:
Hehe, thanks for all guys, but we need much more F1's to get the ACCL to work, and perhaps some registred clans would be nice too. So, i hope this "fckin' amazing" ACCL (like yopa said :P) will be working! So, hf guys and see yah soon ;)
Thanks given by:
I hope some map will not be allowed , Rattrap arid ect..
Thanks given by:
(24 May 12, 06:20PM)ReDBuLL Wrote: I hope some map will not be allowed , Rattrap arid ect..

Thanks that you mention that ReDBuLL...you can all discuss those questions on our ACCL forum/website below "Discuss". So, hope some talks will be recorded there...The players have to discuss it first, to decide if some maps will be allowed or not...
Thanks given by:
the site font I kinda hard to read...
Thanks given by:
kennst du dich ein bisschen mit der forensoftware aus, .EL.? ich könnte euch über's wochenende nen banner für den seitenkopf basteln und die font sollte wirklich geändert werden. ^^

(some stuff about the forum design)

/edit nice idea btw :)
Thanks given by:
(25 May 12, 03:27PM)kleinkariert Wrote: kennst du dich ein bisschen mit der forensoftware aus, .EL.? ich könnte euch über's wochenende nen banner für den seitenkopf basteln und die font sollte wirklich geändert werden. ^^

(some stuff about the forum design)

/edit nice idea btw :)

Ja, kenn mich eig. schon damit aus...wär aber echt nett wennde uns eins machen könnest...schicks dann am besten an den "Support" :D Danke ^^

And why all can't read the site...for gignu and me the whole site looks, like uhm, i dunno, normal i think...we can read everything xD But we'll look for a solution.

We are looking forward for more F1's...We need them really...and we need some registered clans for the Ac-Clan-League too :D Thanks for all in advance!
Thanks given by:
So, at last i have get permissions to write a post in this forum :D
Please look again to our homepage. I think the design is better now.
We still thinking about the exact rules, so if you have an idea write it in our Forum, also if you want to register your clan for the ACCL write in our forum to the support. I know we start the ACCL only in about 2 or 3 month, but you can already register now :)

jo wär echt cool von dir wenn du ins in sachen Design ein bisschen unterstützt kleinkariert
Thanks given by:
Nice to see. I have a few questions and suggestions.

How is scoring done? Is it just the number games won?

Also I'd suggest you require fixed servers (there are plenty now, e.g. hlin, UK MyS, lolol.tk, la.dyhclan, FD).

I'd also suggest you blacklist ac_arid, ac_aqueous and ac_rattrap as very biased maps and disallow TKTF which is too dependent on the random spawns players get.
Thanks given by:
Oh i think its a nice idea to get more matches and competition in ac. But there are problems too. Maybe the first league clans will only train to fight against their league members? Maybe new clans will only play against new clans? If all are training for matches, who will be in public? The presence of the top clans in public is even now already horrible. Nobody has to wonder if newbies then may think: omg what is that game, no clans in here? And AC needs new players. If that idea don t split the community in pieces, i will give a clear F1.

But i m relatively new in the game, maybe this should be decided by others... greetings miro.45 (:

Plus: Its not possible for all to play every weekend...
Thanks given by:
Gignu and EL should check the rules aG cup made by Rofl.
Thanks given by:
(25 May 12, 06:19PM)Roflcopter Wrote: Nice to see. I have a few questions and suggestions.

How is scoring done? Is it just the number games won?

Also I'd suggest you require fixed servers (there are plenty now, e.g. hlin, UK MyS, lolol.tk, la.dyhclan, FD).

I'd also suggest you blacklist ac_arid, ac_aqueous and ac_rattrap as very biased maps and disallow TKTF which is too dependent on the random spawns players get.

So first I will reply to your questions Roflcopter.
The scoreing system is: if the match end 2:1, one team will get 2 points in the table and the other 1. If the match end 2:0, one team get 2 and the other team null points. For every round you won, you will get one point.
We much think about thinks like servers, maps and modes: We dont know if we should restrict the servers, or if the clans should decide that to each other where they want to play.
Arid, aqueous and rattrap we are still thinking about. Also TKTF.
Visit our website and register. There are all infos, also our Rules:)#
http://ac-league.xobor.de/
Thanks given by:
Can't you change the colors of your website? that's what make it unreadable :/
Thanks given by:
I can read it but god it hurts my eyes.

also
(25 May 12, 07:01PM)ReDBuLL Wrote: check the rules aG cup made by Rofl.
Thanks given by:
(25 May 12, 07:17PM)Vanguard Wrote: Can't you change the colors of your website? that's what make it unreadable :/

Hm...It's for us like if you change your skin in ac and noone can see it...Because none downloaded it...
For us is the website complete all right...we can read everything...So, it's difficult to change the site to do it well for all who can't read it...So we'll search the best way for changing...thanks that you still appeal to it ^^

EDIT: Some guys told me to distribute the matchdays throughout the half year.
They said problems could occur if the matchdays are distribute only on the weekends.
The problem would be, that the community (AssaultCube) could split into two parts, because the one half community will just play and train for the ACCL and just be like never on publics ect. and the other half community (which isn't that large) will be leave ac, because just noobs are playing ac and none pro-gamer is on there...Just to open this discuss-option.
Thanks given by:
(25 May 12, 07:07PM)gignu Wrote: We much think about thinks like servers, maps and modes: We dont know if we should restrict the servers, or if the clans should decide that to each other where they want to play.

There's no way a competition can allow a player to play with 20-40% less hits than an opponent which will happen if the servers aren't fix -- the results would mean nothing. Why not ensure the matches are fair? Since fixed servers are available there's really no reason not to require them (unless of course both teams want not to).
Thanks given by:
sounds absolutly awesome!! Depending on how well -XD- grows we would love to participate. good luck
Thanks given by:
(25 May 12, 08:43PM)-XD-Munchies Wrote: sounds absolutly awesome!! Depending on how well -XD- grows we would love to participate. good luck

Thats nice to hear...if you wonna participate on the ACCL, you could register your clan now on our website http://ac-clan-league.xobor.de/ ...just send your playerlist who wonna play in the ACCL to the support and you're in :D
HF ^^
Thanks given by:
(25 May 12, 07:33PM).EL. Wrote: Hm...It's for us like if you change your skin in ac and noone can see it...Because none downloaded it...
For us is the website complete all right...we can read everything...So, it's difficult to change the site to do it well for all who can't read it well...So we'll search the best way for changing...thanks that you still appeal to it ^^
Just make the red text a good bit brighter. The rest seems fine.
Thanks given by:
do the clans entering have to be official?
Thanks given by:
Match should be play on server fixed for sure.
i dont know if we should allowed teamsurvivor and TDM TOSOK
mode with flag are more funny :)
Thanks given by:
Starting AC again :o nah
But Good Luck hope AC will be like 'em good ol' days!
Thanks given by:
WOW! Good Idea hopefully it all goes great
Thanks given by:
(25 May 12, 09:27PM)ParaDox Wrote: do the clans entering have to be official?

no the clans dont have to be official, but only clans, no communities, lands and what ever.

Rofle and Redbul, we will play only on fiexed servers, El and me decided
TOSOK, isnt allowed. If we will allow TDM TSURV and TKTF we have to think about it a few days. We will read the Rules from aG cup to improve our Rules
Thanks given by: