#M|A# - Recruitment is open!
[Image: top.jpg]

#M|A# has existed in the AssaultCube community since October 2008, and our objective has always been to create a united and strong family of great players that are able to play both competitively and for fun. We are always looking for mature players with skill, potential, and with a good attitude. Our clan is internationally-based; recruiting members from around the world. Our current members vary from different locations like Latin America, Europe, and North America.

If you believe you have these characteristics we recommend you to pay us a visit to our website which you can reach through the link below. By rule we only accept players that are at least 16 years old; however, we from time to time make exceptions depending on the applicant's maturity.

We'd also like to inform the community that we have changed our IRC channel, and now it is #MAclan at GameSurge, so make sure to add that to your login list.

#M|A# Clan website - http://www.ma-clan.org
#M|A# IRC channel - irc://irc.gamesurge.net/maclan
Thanks given by:
Good luck.

I hope you find some super duper recruits!
Thanks given by:
Buena suerte nenas Love You ❤❤❤
Thanks given by:
Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Good luck with it, hf! ^^
Thanks given by:
Good luck with getting more recruits :D
Thanks given by:
Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Can my alter-ego Manticore get grandfathered in as an honorary master of awesomeness or do I gotta smack some booty for that?
Thanks given by:
F1 Manticore!
Thanks given by:
ladies are welcome manticore :)
Thanks given by:
gl guys :)
Thanks given by: