Welcome to the Bash Threads!!
what is this i don't even
Thanks given by:
Nah, that's all you have?

[Image: vhTVF.gif]
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 12, 08:51PM)MorganKell Wrote:
(18 Apr 12, 05:55PM)pweaks Wrote: So much butthurt, hellspellbitch.

>:(
Thanks given by:
I cant resit big red capital letters, I hope you dont get offended, Ill gladly become the new target! (I do it for the lulz)
Thanks given by:
i love everyone
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 01:27AM).ExodusS* Wrote: Nah, that's all you have?

[Image: vhTVF.gif]

I will fucking destroy Batman.
Thanks given by:
Paul don't you mean LolIluvrap but isucksobadwhydontijustfap?
Thanks given by:
Is it just me or do Hellspell's threads get shittier by the day?
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 07:55AM)MorganKell Wrote: Paul don't you mean LolIluvrap but isucksobadwhydontijustfap?
Its to long to maintain the rhythm, IMO, XD
Thanks given by:
Aaaand banned.
Thanks given by:
Awww yeeeeeeeeeeeah

Mad lyrical skills in need of a little touch up
But just enough to make a bitch shut up
Thanks given by:
Sorry, but banned = banned. It doesn't matter how lyrical your content, if you make another account to post it, I'm going to delete it. Just wait.
Thanks given by:
Well done jamz!
Thanks given by:
Hahahaha. B to the A to the N!! Step up your game elsewhere so we can keep those rhymes next time son. Love ya Myke but good shit is good shit. :)
Thanks given by:
(19 Apr 12, 04:49AM)Lantry Wrote: I think you've got the wrong game forum. We've been low on rage here since god knows when.

uh...haha where have you been brah?

MerCyKiL Wrote:
PERROS Wrote:Without knowing anything, used my name DES|PERROS and [aCKa]PERROS, and much more!. for me to go fuck that friend is going to have that in AssaultCube!
first: speak coherent english. then i'll start a formal flame war with you. i have no idea what the second sentence just said there. if i'm reading this correctly, i am not implying that you should "go fuck a friend". and which friend is this? and what is he "going to have that" in assaultcube?

second: i am aware that he has impersonated you. this is my honest opinion on why he does this: you have absolutely and without a doubt the worst admin skills in the game. i'm sorry i say it like this but there's really no other way of looking at it. you don't kick "unarmed" if he hasn't teamkilled, teambled, lagged, or trolled. you don't kick him just because his name is "unarmed". i've seen you do something similar to this many times. so if you want him to stop trollin, then grab some admin lessons and stop crying.

I'll just leave this here.

EDIT: Soz for posting a topic MK. just thought it was relevant lol...
Thanks given by:
lol damn. Talk about dropping it like its hot! Perros what do you have to say for yourself?
Thanks given by:
jamz is ugly
Thanks given by:
(25 Apr 12, 06:04AM)Bukz Wrote: jamz is ugly
That must be why your mum made me wear a bag on my head.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to intrude on this wondrous thread and the semi-private affairs of those within, but may I inquire as to who was banned?
Note: "Piss off and mind your own business, Frogulis" is an acceptable response.
Thanks given by:
(25 Apr 12, 10:37AM)Frogulis Wrote: ...but may I inquire as to who was banned?
Mission accomplished.
Thanks given by:
(25 Apr 12, 10:37AM)Frogulis Wrote: Sorry to intrude on this wondrous thread and the semi-private affairs of those within, but may I inquire as to who was banned?
Note: "Piss off and mind your own business, Frogulis" is an acceptable response.

RV had a duplicate account that he posted with. That post got removed.
Thanks given by:
One complaint: Mykegregory uses the teabag image far too much, gets stale.

edit: What'd Realviking do? I played gema's with him often in 2011, he was pretty skilled and helpful.
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 12, 04:33AM)jockskratos Wrote: he was pretty skilled and helpful.
Too skilled for this forum.
Thanks given by:
So Wolf I have a few questions about your sexy. The boy who cried Wolf... why exactly was he crying your name sir? Do you have something you wish to tell us you big cuddly poodle you! :D.
Thanks given by:
What happened to #rapbattles.
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 12, 03:15PM)Cemer Wrote: What happened to #rapbattles.
Or #AC-disputes \:D
Thanks given by:
Anything a-d-a-m touches, turns to
shite
shite
shite
shite
shite
shite
shite

come back to kh
Thanks given by:
(27 Apr 12, 06:53PM)Bullpup Wrote: come back to kh
please no
Thanks given by:
Wait...a-d-a-m left?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfO0Wxjx_ZRor-k1uto--...p-3deyhJCA]

Jk <3 a-d-a-m
Thanks given by:
(28 Apr 12, 12:49AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Wait...a-d-a-m left?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfO0Wxjx_ZRor-k1uto--...p-3deyhJCA]

Jk <3 a-d-a-m
he got really butthurt when emo kicked mm10 and left again (for the 4th time?) if you didn't know
Thanks given by: