Ban Appeal for |FmC|BaSieR/GolfWang
I, |FmC|Ike, leader of FmC would like to make a ban appeal. I was given the whole entire story, truthfully, and I'm looking to make an appeal for |FmC|BaSieR/GolfWang. He has told me the whole truth without blaming others but himself, however their were cohorts, but their names i will keep at my discretion. I'm sad to say that I myself over-looked a ex-hacker, but recently, and since he has joined FmC I have not seen him hack at all. Before he explained that he had a temper, and that it would get the best of him to the point where he would enable a hack-engine to win CMs. This happened 3 times, but all of this has not happened anytime within the past 3 months. I assure you that if he hacks anytime, anywhere at al, and I see it for myself, or I am shown evidence, not only will he take the blame, but I, myself will take responsibility for letting a hacker into FmC and will step down. I am willing to go to these (in my opinion) extremes because I believe someone can, and is willing to change. You all may have given him three chances, but this is my first chance I'm giving to him.

I hope you all take careful and thorough consideration as to this matter. I do not want to ruin or tarnish the name of FmC, but i do believe in a second chance.

Sincerely,
|FmC|Ike
Thanks given by:
Funny thing is that isn't he the one who already got ~3 chances, blew them all and now is perma CBL'ed?
Thanks given by:
For those who don't know, this is resteasy :)
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 03:49AM)Ike Wrote: I'm sad to say that I myself over-looked a ex-hacker, but recently, and since he has joined FmC I have not seen him hack at all.
Don't count on it >.>
whop said just about the same thing when he tried to defend his acceptance into dyH, and guess what happened? "GolfWang" (then known as RestEasy) hacked again.

(12 Apr 12, 03:49AM)Ike Wrote: Before he explained that he had a temper, and that it would get the best of him to the point where he would enable a hack-engine to win CMs. This happened 3 times, but all of this has not happened anytime within the past 3 months.

No hacking in the past 3 months? Yeah right.
Today would ironically mark month #2.
Thanks given by:
Let this be known that he is the American version of Plenas....banned but is still able to avoid his Perma-ban so in my opinion deny the appeal...let the twat play Call of Duty.
Thanks given by:
Why appeal if he can still change his IP and keep playing. It's good the why it is.
Thanks given by:
ShadowZ, im sorry that i got that information mixed up....i re-confirmed it was 2 months

lucky, people change...especially after being CBL'd, an i'm willing to give him one more, just on more chance...that's it.

Wolf, the reason i want the ban appeal is because i'd like him ot stay apart of FmC

I know you all look down on hacking, and i do myself, but there are some people who can change, and 2 months is still quite a while to change. I know 2 hackers who are now in prominent clans (names also in discretion because I'm not sure they want to be recognized) and able to play because they haven't hacked.

I consider this member a friend, which is mainly why i want him to be apart of the AC community and be apart of FmC. You all may think I'm naive for accepting a ex-hacker, and willing to trust him, and maybe i'm just that, but like ive said multiple times....1 more chance. That's all i'm asking. I've already made it clear what i would do if he hacked again, and you all may not take that into consideration as to how it doesn't affect you in any way. I'm also thinking about my clan here as well. He has helped us significantly, and his loss in our clan would be that of a great one. I do wish you take this into one more thoughtful consideration.
Thanks given by:
Yeah i did too even after he got caught hacking the second time... 1 chance is enough. Idiots never change.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 04:54AM)Ike Wrote: ShadowZ, im sorry that i got that information mixed up....i re-confirmed it was 2 months

lucky, people change...especially after being CBL'd, an i'm willing to give him one more, just on more chance...that's it.

Wolf, the reason i want the ban appeal is because i'd like him ot stay apart of FmC

I know you all look down on hacking, and i do myself, but there are some people who can change, and 2 months is still quite a while to change. I know 2 hackers who are now in prominent clans (names also in discretion because I'm not sure they want to be recognized) and able to play because they haven't hacked.

I consider this member a friend, which is mainly why i want him to be apart of the AC community and be apart of FmC. You all may think I'm naive for accepting a ex-hacker, and willing to trust him, and maybe i'm just that, but like ive said multiple times....1 more chance. That's all i'm asking. I've already made it clear what i would do if he hacked again, and you all may not take that into consideration as to how it doesn't affect you in any way. I'm also thinking about my clan here as well. He has helped us significantly, and his loss in our clan would be that of a great one. I do wish you take this into one more thoughtful consideration.

dude hes reasteasy, the famous cheat from DyH clan. just kick him out, dont accept cheats.
Thanks given by:
If he didn't trust you enough to own up to it in the first place, or at least tell you that he was RestEasy, I don't understand why you would trust him. Especially since he's hacked with the trust of clans before.

And this is coming from someone currently on the CBL =/
Thanks given by:
Yes, he is still super honest:
Resteasy Wrote:14. Have you ever been blacklisted? If yes, Why? No

Source: http://fragmaster.nstars.org/t15-my-application

Thanks given by:
He's also the guy that made around 300 help threads over the course of 2 weeks.
Thanks given by:
After seeing the rest of these posts, I have decided to remove |FmC|BaSieR/GolfWang from our members. He is no longer apart of FmC.
Thanks given by:
Smart move Ike. You seem like a nice enough fella, your intentions are noble but, this so called friend was taking advantage of your good heart, getting rid of this hopeless scumbag cheater is the best you could have done for your clan.
Thanks given by:
If he's permabanned on the CBL I don't think jamz will remove him easily.
Thanks given by:
Well, if you are reading this RestEasy, with your conviction skills and how easy you make people trust you (for the trillionth time) you should go for a politician career.
Now you have to tell everybody that hacking is bad and horrible, and so on.
You can learn from these people...
George Rekers
MP Arifinto
Michael Duvall
...or maybe they learnt from you!
@Ike, people can change, people change! But RestEasy... hes not human! XD
Edit: Yay! I think what struck Ike more was the fact that he ALSO lied in his application... XD
V41
Thanks given by:
I can takes care of Resteasy easily....

In fact, I may know his teamviewer account and I am planning to remove any trace of hack client on his computer.

Only reason I want to do this is because ... just like KNIGHT from my old clan, Beastie is not what he used to be... he might be on temper control now but later, he wont...

I Still have faith in RestEasy...
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 12:45PM)Ike Wrote: After seeing the rest of these posts, I have decided to remove |FmC|BaSieR/GolfWang from our members. He is no longer apart of FmC.
A wise move, my friend.
I know it seems hard, but you aren't alone. He's lied to many people.
Thanks given by:
IKe i once did the same thing as you when i was in FmC I stood up for an ex hacker and pleded for his unblacklisting, needless to say a few weeks latter he was reported once again for the same thing...

I know its hard but as a leader you need to make some decisions that are not pleasent but they are for the better and FmC will benefit from your strong leadership :)
Thanks given by:
From the FMC forums:

We are not happy to see you go, but it is the best for the clan. We will miss you, and one day if you get unbanned we would like you to re-apply back.

I don't want to seem too critical, but I think this kind of implicit support for a known and repeat cheater only encourages others to take the same route.
Thanks given by:
Sorry Ike, but Resteasy is nothing but trash.
Thanks given by:
Glad you saw sense.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 04:54AM)Ike Wrote: i'd like him ot stay apart of FmC

A hacker doesnt deserve do wear the FmC tag. Ike, FmC has always been clean, please keep it clean.

EDIT: After I read RR's quote out of ResTeasYs app, I checked the whole app and found this quite funny:

ResTeasY Wrote:8. Have you ever been in an AssaultCube clan? If so, list them. No

ResTeasY Wrote:11. What is your favorite map? in 1v1's Desert, CM's elevation

Cmon Ike, you can't accept a multiple hacker and lier in the ranks of FmC...

Thanks given by:
like i said...im sorry....
Thanks given by:
What's done is done. Ike removed him, it's over...
'till he finds a new clan, at least...
Thanks given by:
ill watch for reasy in aow apps.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 05:15AM)Jg99 Wrote: dude hes reasteasy, the famous cheat from DyH clan. just kick him out, dont accept cheats.

He wasn't in dyH all three times.

Who cares if NeoN was a cheat or not, why not give Ike the kudos for having the balls to appeal someone. It takes a shitload of courage to do that, even though FmC is a new rebooted clan, with a very good reputation/history. Ike didn't want to lose a friend.

Even though he is my friend, I can't say he isn't a liar with a straight face. Everyone here is right.

You probably made the right decision Ike, in the long run. He (NeoN) says he had a good time in your clan.

./end
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 12, 12:12AM)Cemer Wrote:
(12 Apr 12, 05:15AM)Jg99 Wrote: dude hes reasteasy, the famous cheat from DyH clan. just kick him out, dont accept cheats.

He wasn't in dyH all three times.

Who cares if NeoN was a cheat or not, why not give Ike the kudos for having the balls to appeal someone. It takes a shitload of courage to do that, even though FmC is a new rebooted clan, with a very good reputation/history. Ike didn't want to lose a friend.

Even though he is my friend, I can't say he isn't a liar with a straight face. Everyone here is right.

You probably made the right decision Ike, in the long run. He (NeoN) says he had a good time in your clan.

./end
having some people as friends isn't good if you want to be taken seriously in this community
Thanks given by:
so what your saying is have no friends?

I believe a "community" is based and built off a relationships, whether good or bad, and friends and enemies make up this "community". It just depends on who your talking to if you want to be taken seriously.
Thanks given by:
Semantics, Ike. I suspect Habluka meant "Having some people as friends...", stressing the 'some'. A better word would have been 'certain'. In other words, the choice of friend is what could determine your credibility, as you have said.
Of course, Habluka could just be being ironic, again.
Thanks given by: