Good Job AC Devs
So far your new hack detection system that is steadily "improving" the game has kicked Shorty, adam, XFA, Atrimos, SercartY, and probably a number of other people who couldn't be bothered to report it.

This is what you get when you rush a program and release it before it's ready. There needed to be much, much more beta testing before you guys should have even THOUGHT about releasing this buggy, glitched piece of shit - and now we're all going to pay for it.

Post all your rantings about 1.1 here. This forum needs a "1.1 Sucks I'm Going to Go Play Sauerbraten and Counter Strike" thread.

Also, here is the demo of the kickings per request of Brahma.

gg
Thanks given by:
yep ;/
Thanks given by:
quite
Thanks given by:
Sigh. It must have been all a plot to get rid of Aussie players since there all getting kicked. Not ME of course ;)
Thanks given by:
mmmmm .93 in mah dreams
Thanks given by:
I bet you Brahmas anti cheat is a basic MD5 sum check of the client binary lol.
Thanks given by:
if you don't like it....leave
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 10, 09:27AM)Ruthless Wrote: if you don't like it....leave
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 10, 10:27AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote:
Thanks given by:
I don't like it. I'm not leaving. Stop trying to start a flamewar.

I'm just going to continue playing 1.0.4 :)

Although, is it just me or did 1.1 go straight from alpha to released in no time?
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 10, 05:51AM)MusicMan10 Wrote: ...about releasing this buggy, glitched piece of shit - and now we're all going to pay for it.
How exactly, if I may ask? 1.04 is still playable and well alive.

As for the rest, I'm going to refer to a post I made.
I honestly don't think the devs released the game going "muahahahahahaha" in their diamond-encrusted slate seats while drinking blood of virgins, thinking how much sweet terror and destruction their genious plan to release a buggy game will bring to the filthy, worthless AC community. I honestly think they released it because they think (or thought?) that it was good enough.
Thanks given by:
Then they should stop THINKING and come crashing back down to earth were a nice big reality check is awaiting them.
Thanks given by:
The devs are about 5-7 people (correct me if I'm wrong), and imagine checking every single detail of the game hoping it is perfect with only that amount of people. It's obviously hell impossible. They thought it was good enough, so they published it; with then around 100 players downloading and most saying it sucks.

Maybe if those players would instead of whining and blaming the devs, they could maybe still keep playing in 1.0.4 for serious gaming, and also play 1.1 and if they find a bug/glitch/error to report it to make 1.1 a better version :)
Thanks given by:
No, just no.
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 10, 11:07AM)Shorty Wrote: Then they should stop THINKING and come crashing back down to earth were a nice big reality check is awaiting them.
I see my post needs slight rewording.

Replace "think/thought" in the last sentence with "believe/believed".
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 10, 10:43AM)Lightning Wrote: I don't like it. I'm not leaving. Stop trying to start a flamewar.
Ahh maybe I should have reworded my post. What I meant was, if you dont like it, quit whining and at least help the devs.
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 10, 11:07AM)Shorty Wrote: Then they should stop THINKING and come crashing back down to earth were a nice big reality check is awaiting them.

Haha... Shorty, you know reality is taking place in real life and you guys are acting like you've got none, which after all is your own fault. So before all, get your own feed back (!) on the ground and stop barking at people, which spent countless hours on getting the game right.

I need to get 1.1 as soon as possible in order to find out what is that terrible about it. However, not before next week though...

Have fun!

P.S.:
Ah... and MusicMan, no need to write a song about this.
Thanks given by:
lolololol imagine if people actually tested the SVN and alpha. But if this is what it takes, releasing a bugged "release", then ^^
Thanks given by:

RESPECT!
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 10, 02:09PM)Timber Wrote:

RESPECT!
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 10, 10:30AM)DrauL Wrote:
(06 Aug 10, 10:27AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote:
Thanks given by:
JMM pwned this thread with logic.
1.04 is still available. Servers are still running. You've lost nothing.
Thanks given by:
So much harsh criticism from people who don't contribute anything to the game's development.
Thanks given by:
* ärkefiende agrees with V-Man and JMM

Guys really, you can´t expect couple of guys testing this thing 200 hours finding every bug (doing this in their spare time). Every bug fix brings new bugs, which is actually a fact. So I would say stop complaining and help us to get rid of those bugs as fast as we can.

* ärkefiende would like to know why some guys complain about buggy open source software but buying buggy iPhones and Windows OS
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 10, 05:51AM)MusicMan10 Wrote: So far your new hack detection system that is steadily "improving" the game has kicked Shorty, adam, XFA, Atrimos, SercartY, and probably a number of other people who couldn't be bothered to report it.

And Life, Wolf, Seagal, Antrax, Panico, Sepehr, ...

Quote:Post all your rantings about 1.1 here. This forum needs a "1.1 Sucks I'm Going to Go Play Sauerbraten and Counter Strike" thread.

score system, no ratio (in the newest SVN version :P), weakened sniper rifle (btw is hitbox smaller?), weakened grenades, strengthened armour, spammed maps by kevlar/helmet (btw can devs do that without permission of owners? :)), default time of afk kick, shotgun gibs, default font (thanks Gibstick for "/setfont v104"), V33 doesn't say "sorry", still carabine sound, too less new maps (see Sauer), ac_desert2, ...

At least anticheat works good. :)

Edit 1: I forgot about "," instead of "." as decimal separator, so some scripts can not work at some people.
Edit 2: annoying new team balance.
Thanks given by:
score has been put in to counteract the ratio-centered view of many players.
The weapons have been rebalanced.
The maps were given to the project by their creators, so basically we have that right, but I do hope RandumKiwi at least mentioned he was doing it to those authors he could contact.
v33 is not "sorry", v42 is - use the menu_voicecom_v2!!
There are quite a number of new maps in this release and there's an official link to the Community Map Pack - which also supports the mediapack code - so future works sourcing the new material will make this fact known to people who haven't got the appropriate mediapack. The current CMP is mediapack-ID 1001 BTW. I will be working with iR4zor and jamz to make this process even more friendly - meaning the ID will translate into a usable URL so getting the right mediapack will be more user-friendly.
Thanks given by:
I hated 1.1 first, i need to improve my aim even more with it.
But it works and is very playable and need some good knowledge about pickups.
I still have fun.
Thanks given by:
Why did you gravedig the shit out of this thread?
Thanks given by:
I got banned for spinning around!
Thanks given by:
I want to keep myself as much neutral as possible to be honest, so all I can say is, if you don't like the game you could leave it, or just create a fork...
Thanks given by: