Help Me
I wonder how to register my clan in the Wiki Assault Cube.
Please help me the clan has six active members.
Thanks given by:
Hi, I think you need to have been active for at least 2 months, post a pick of a 3 vs 3 match that you played against other clan and post your info here:
LINK
Thanks given by:
It's three months
Thanks given by:
Close paul but untrue, and false info Mai, it doesnt have to be a week old.

Thats only to EDIT.
Thanks given by:
(01 Feb 12, 06:21AM)Murmer Wrote: Close paul but untrue, and false info Mai, it doesnt have to be a week old.

Thats only to EDIT.

I suggest you check your facts, or make sure you know what the topic of the conversation is. Or maybe you want to revise your sentence so that it actually is correct.
Thanks given by:
LOL MURMUR. I will refrain from flaming you.

I believe that you should learn for what you're speaking of. It's three months, with a 3v3 CM

Otherwise any noob clan will be listed
Thanks given by:
iirc clans had to be 3 months old and 2 3v3 screenies with clans already listed on the wiki. But maybe the rules have been relaxed a little since then.
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 10, 03:14AM)BULL3T Wrote: Wiki Clan List Rules: (Must Read)
- Your clan must submit all of the required data below.
- If your clan becomes inactive it will be either deleted or moved to the "Retired Clans List" at our disgression.

Provide the required data:
  • Full name of clan:
  • Clan Tag:
  • Date your clan was made (in month/d/y format):
  • IRC: (Optional)
  • Screenshot of a 3x3 (or more) clan match:
  • Basic clan info:
  • Founders of your clan (without clantags):
  • Current leaders of your clan (without clantags):
  • Current number of members:

After having been on the list for 3 months - or if you provide enough (whatever that means) edit-material for (non clan related) wiki-pages - you will become elligible to become a wiki-Editor yourself. To get these permissions a clan-leader needs to post the required information (see post-#1 there) into the Wiki Editor application-thread.

Thanks given by:
You'll also find that IN THAT LINKED thread, it states that you must have been 'round for three months
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 10, 01:04PM)BULL3T Wrote:
(19 Dec 10, 07:54AM)TigrisWarrior Wrote: and when the time comes can i be AMPs editor??
Yes after 3 months of your clan being added to the "Wiki Clan List" you can go to Wiki Editor Application thread and request access.

Where, Mai?
Thanks given by: