Clans you want back
(16 Feb 12, 06:49PM)MorganKell Wrote: I was totally psyched about this topic until I saw how little flames were in here... ME WAN FLAAAME!! As for a clan I'd like to see back let's go with M|A oh wait, my bad! they're still here! Haha I crack myself up. -sigh-. iClan would be on the list, but DES swallowed them like a 10 pound bag of oreos, very carefully. Then there is c=64. They'd win. 8bit 8bit 8bit!!

The clan I'd reeeeally like to see back would have to be Kayaich. Those guys and gals (hot ones too) were just so dayum beastly!!! In fact every time I saw one whipping out the fragalicious on some poor unsuspecting shimmy in the back alleys of some depot-esque hellhole during a massive bullet slamming clusterfu ck I'd nearly faint. They ooze awesomeness. UHhhhHUHUhhhhhhhhh... -moan-.

Then again... who says we ever left? Maybe we were just taking some R&R? Shimmy knows it's hard as hell being so epic all the time. I like to look at it as a period of hibernation. So stick around and don't give up hope. There might be some awesomeness in the near future, coming to a TDM near you!

I sure as hell never left
Thanks given by:
[DSotM]

My first clan.
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 12, 06:32AM)Undead Wrote: you guys should get better so you can play us when nobody will play us cos we beat them for the 10000th time lol

I distinctly remember CMing you and Impakt'd, so yeah.
Thanks given by:
heres a list :D

*aXe*
BME|
=CTK=
cO
IAF
Xu|
NoH, and nowwwww....

You can make a whole tonne of jks, using the words...

Murmer
Clan
Hop

----

Go ahead!
Thanks given by:
You're a little late on this thread. I feel like we already did ;)

*looks through the thread*

D: We didn't?!
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 01:52AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: You're a little late on this thread. I feel like we already did ;)

*looks through the thread*

D: We didn't?!

ShadowZ is funny ;D
Thanks given by:
No one else miss A&D????
A&D and ANGRA are top clans I miss :)
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 02:14AM)Veritas Wrote: No one else miss A&D????
A&D and ANGRA are top clans I miss :)

A&D is still alive, meh ANGRA.

A&D_jamz
A&D_Shadow (I saw other day)
A&D_XFA ive seen a few times.

Thanks given by:
I know it was a n00b clan but i wish ACA was back :(
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 03:29AM)Armed Wrote: I know it was a n00b clan but i wish ACA was back :(
f1
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 03:29AM)Armed Wrote: I know it was a n00b clan but i wish ACA was back :(
Wait are you MCS|Armed (I think I messed up the tag) or are you DOH|Armed?
Thanks given by:
How did it take me so long to find this game? :0 I wish i was from back in the day. Havnt been around long enough ti see death aha.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 04:25AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: poopoopoo

MSC.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 05:38AM)Cemer Wrote:

MSC.

OMGURZZ I WUZ IN DAT CLANZ

Thanks given by:
|MD| all the way. Is MCNNM or MCMNN or shit like that still alive? Ignore the huashuashuashuas and they were fun as hell on lss.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 12:55AM)Murmer Wrote: *aXe*

orly aXe??
Thanks given by:
.rG! , O3
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 04:25AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
Wait are you MCS|Armed (I think I messed up the tag) or are you DOH|Armed?

Yup. :P actually i was both :P
Thanks given by:
Wait are you the one who apped to dyH, and are you Ed<3Crystal|UF| ?
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 12:55AM)Cemer Wrote: Wait are you the one who apped to dyH, and are you Ed<3Crystal|UF| ?

Yup.
Thanks given by:
Wait u were in DOH?
Look at this retro dood.
Thanks given by:
Yes i was and quite a while ago in a server i saw you and i actually told you that i was Armed yet you ignored me lol :P
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 10:34PM)Armed Wrote: Yes i was and quite a while ago in a server i saw you and i actually told you that i was Armed yet you ignored me lol :P

He's a shad.
Thanks given by:
BZE| and NSL:, as good as no-one will remember them but I will
Thanks given by:
T$R..... dont know why, I just do....
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 05:38AM)Cemer Wrote:

hehe pretty much the only thing i hear too
Thanks given by:
*BOT*
nice guys, never physically saw them in game though, always inside walls or something...
Thanks given by: