What blood type are you?
O+

LETS SEE SOME AB.
Thanks given by:
I am AB...or that's on my medical forms anywaii.
No idea what blood types mean though.
Thanks given by:
Like most people in my city, B+. Failure runs through my veins.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 09:53PM)Jason Wrote: I am AB...or that's on my medical forms anywaii.
No idea what blood types mean though.

You sir, are a rarity - only 1 in 167 people worldwide has this blood type (or so I learned in biology at school). Yeah btw I'm also AB, ftw
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 10:14PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: You sir, are a rarity - only 1 in 167 people worldwide has this blood type (or so I learned in biology at school). Yeah btw I'm also AB, ftw

But what does this mean?
Thanks given by:
Dov.
Thanks given by:
i dont have blood... im a machine :D

Thanks given by:
[Image: 225px-Jan_Jansk%C3%BD,_1902.jpg]

[Image: cz.gif]
Thanks given by:
Are we all gonna try to donate some blood to each other or what? Or is this just a thread to see whos blood is good to steal ._. lol
Thanks given by:
Funny because he is a wolf. :)
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 12, 08:16AM)Jason Wrote: But what does this mean?

AB is often referred to as the "The Enigma".
According to all the research I have done, the first positive date for AB blood type was 700 AD. Those who have type AB blood do not make any A,B, or O antibodies. It will accept any blood type in a transfusion. AB is the universal recipient, which means if you're in danger of death and need a transfusion, you can take ANYONE's blood. Literally, anybody's.
If an A is inherited from one parent and a B from the other, the type will be AB. Usually happens with mixed-race parents, although this isn't the case for me.

Still, we have an awesome blood type. ;D
Thanks given by:
lol i don t know @Wolf i hate stitch :)
Thanks given by:
O+ ;)
Thanks given by:
I can't recall my type, but is the type that can donate to almost all the other types. Universal type?

When I went to give a donation for a surgery they told me my life-style involved too many risks, lol, so they rejected me.
Thanks given by: