Is it legal (3rd Party Models DOD)
Is it legal to upload 3rd party models (day of defeat) which I've resized for Assault Cube.The models are free downloadable in http://gamebanana.com/

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2789/...uX2KGg.JPG
Thanks given by:
If the modeler who did the originals from DoD had a pretty relaxed license than you would. Copy paste the license please.

'Tank Commander Wrote:-Yustax(Not Mine Fuckers read first):

I'll already say it that this was not mine i was just posting i have the fucking permission to do it im not stealing anything, this is from their own authors im not post it like mine,

This skin its from their own makers, also if you want to change the model, you have the permission to do it just remeber to add my note, theirs, and the respectful credits, if you want to add something thats up to you.

Enjoy!!!

Not mine its from their own authors, im just post it here because the old sites are death and about to be eliminated forever so im going to put the awesome skin here so they can be forever for our enjoyment, ill already have the permission so...you should thank me because im saving their work

I guess its okay as long as you credit them?
Thanks given by:
The problem is that I can't find the authors. As Yustax wrote their own sites a death. Yustax has uploadet the model as guest in gamebanana.

Well, I,ve uploaded it in Akimbo.
Thanks given by:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License, this is pretty much as clear as crystal.

You can download them and modify them as you wish but only for your own use, you may not redistribute it if it has been altered.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 13, 01:58PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License, this is pretty much as clear as crystal.

You can download them and modify them as you wish but only for your own use, you may not redistribute it if it has been altered.

GG.
Thanks given by:
I'm Sorry. I'll not upload any more that kind of models. Can I delete now the file in akimbo (I can't find delete option in the edit panel)
Thanks given by:
Done!
Thanks given by:
read the license first
Thanks given by: