Assaultcube 2011 Venn diagram
(28 Nov 11, 07:46PM)M__Stayla Wrote: Guys Chill wtf. Marreira, CoxA, Lucas, Don't take everything too serious. He made a joke. Do you never make jokes? Maybe that one wasnt an awesome joke, also if I think it is funny.
No need to get agressive because of that.

:)

@Sister: Stop with those bullshit threads :D Every day there's new trouble about you xD

Joke with the Brazilians?
Know that we are not clowns.
And if in place of the Brazilians, was to Germany?
You like?
You say it is because they are not offending their nationality

Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 11, 08:23PM)YourSister Wrote: kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

That's the attitude I expected from a child like you.
"No comments"
Thanks given by:
Why do people keep talking about the kkk?
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 11, 08:33PM)Marreira Wrote:

That's the attitude I expected from a child like you.
"No comments"

wtf marreira, im not the one who disqualified an entire national team just because they beat me in the acwc
Thanks given by:
Lol guys, I can't get why you are so angry about this. YourSister's intentions were not about insults/whatever against Brazilians, it's just that most AC players are from Brazil, and therefore cheaters too. And just laugh about these stereotypes, you have no idea how many times people told me I'm a Mafia man just because I'm from Italy/Sicily, rofl.

PS: PORRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D
Thanks given by:
exactly! i'm for example good friend with s0nic and Hera, and they are brazilians clean players... my diagram doesn't want to represent AC, but just the stereotypes, like

"the devs neve play cm, they dont know how to balance weapons" and so on
Thanks given by:
If its was to be a decent joke the "Cheaters" circle HAS to overlap a chunk of the "Pros". And you are right yoursister, the "fun cheats" as you say are not in the pubs, I guess the real joke is in that comment.
Funny...
Thanks given by:
agreement, Brazil has many cheaters because they are the majority of players in AC! =(
Thanks given by:

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAGAAHHAH

I can't even
Thanks given by:
This is ridiculous, according to blacklist most of the game cheats are European. "http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1.html"

You're a bastard, cannot generalize like tyd did a few years ago.
My point of view , the act of banning all Brazilians was racist...
(28 Nov 11, 09:30PM)YourSister Wrote: exactly! i'm for example good friend with s0nic and Hera, and they are brazilians clean players... my diagram doesn't want to represent AC, but just the stereotypes, like

"the devs neve play cm, they dont know how to balance weapons" and so on

Are u crazy ?????? "i'm for example good friend with s0nic and Hera," SONIC a.k.a Wagner , By3=wag, wag... = CHEATER 02] .aG#_|W|agner - Weaponhack
187.3.0.0/16
187.2.160.0/20
187.2.176.0/21
187.2.184.0/23
189.54.0.0/16
Thanks given by:
Robaum...Wow.
That's the point - HE'S NOT STEREOTYPING. He doesn't care what brazillian players do, or whether they cheat, or whether they even play. It's meant to be an amusing outlook on the classes and misconceptions placed on AC by many of the trolls and forum lurkers, and even some of the elites.

EDIT: Told you SONIC was a cheater aka Waagner, Sister :D
Thanks given by:
noooooooo, only Hera remains clean now!
Thanks given by:
YourSister said that all Brazilians are cheaters, he is completely wrong!
Thanks given by:
Sheva :( i didn't want to be offensive!
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 11, 10:00PM)YourSister Wrote: Sheva :( i didn't want to be offensive!

look at the Black List and check the IPs are most Europeans, saying it makes you offended any Brazilian
Thanks given by:
This joke was not funny.
Thanks given by:
There were a lot of Brasilians cheaters but...
...I don't know why countries should pay for these idiots.
A lot of innocents already pay/paid/will pay (since brahma RQ) cause if IP ranges.

A lot of people will say "it's like that" but they are stupid, we can do something against it, we speak to mutch.
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 11, 08:20PM)Marreira Wrote: Joke with the Brazilians?
Know that we are not clowns.
And if in place of the Brazilians, was to Germany?
You like?
You say it is because they are not offending their nationality

I don't understand your senence about the clowns, but I understood the rest.

So: forsure I'd be angry as well, as long as I think hes offending them seriously. He repeated that it is a joke, as Andrez pointed out perfectly. If you can't get jokes like that, or don't want to get them, then be angry, but don't post like that, because some people, I'm pretty sure also some brazilians, laughed about this one.

As long as it stays a joke, everything is fine !
Thanks given by:
YourSister = 1 : Forum Retards = 0
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 11, 11:19PM)Apollo{TyD} Wrote: YourSister = 1 : Forum Retards = 0

Thanks given by:
You laughed at the joke because you are like him
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 11, 09:58PM)Sheva Wrote: YourSister said that all Brazilians are cheaters, he is completely wrong!
*ahem*
\\201.48.64.209 // Sheva, aka Juh, J*u*l*i*a*n*A, Ada, UmBr3LL4 etc. compulsive cheat in 1.0
187.72.100.129 // new IPs for above
189.41.128.0/19 // -"-
It is wrong to say that all Brasilians are cheats, but I suspect the clean players would like a better spokesperson.

I thought it was a very good venn diagram. You obviously put a lot of work into it YS.
Thanks given by:
I like the nationalism of the Brazil players though. :D
Even though the thread was a joke. If it said americans were cheaters, none of us would care. <3
Thanks given by:
Guys if you are going to take everything serious, you will spend most of your life pissed off....
Thanks given by:
So I'm guessing the French in TS are on a completely different chart?
Thanks given by:
What are French?
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 12:03AM)Viper Wrote: So I'm guessing the French in TS are on a completely different chart?

Nope. They come under w00p, ex cheaters, and forum lurkers / irc idlers.
Thanks given by:
189.41.128.0/19 //is not my ip, my IP is fixed lol. 187.72.100.129 is not my ip

if you want to go check on the server .:Sj*
Thanks given by:
There are fewer Brazilian blacklist entries, but probably more Brazilian individuals are affected by these entries than individuals elsewhere.
Example:
209.1.0.0/8
Thanks given by: