Assaultcube 2011 Venn diagram
(28 Nov 11, 09:26PM)Andrez Wrote: times people told me I'm a Mafia man just because I'm from Italy/Sicily, rofl.

Wait, what?

If you take this chart in good jest, it is quite fun and well done. Its a well developed stereotype in AC that the whole of brazil cheats :P Not saying it is correct, but by playing off of that in a jest isn't a thing to start a forum argument about. He said it better than I.
(29 Nov 11, 12:52AM)Benson Wrote: I really love Sister's diagram just for the idea and the creativity as well as the sarcasm. Though there's glowing a little spark of truth in it, he really hit some points - that's why some feel compelled to contradict.

Sheva, we already have your IP from these forums.
Thanks given by:
We don't care about your IP Sheva, you cheated in 1.0, that's what counts.

I really love Sister's diagram just for the idea and the creativity as well as the sarcasm. Though there's glowing a little spark of truth in it, he really hit some points - that's why some feel compelled to contradict.

--> If some people don't understand jokes if they are jumping right into their eyes with flashing sirens - GL in real life.

Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 11, 11:35PM)Jason Wrote:
(28 Nov 11, 11:19PM)Apollo{TyD} Wrote: YourSister = 1 : Forum Retards = 0

Thanks given by:
I actually am bewildered that anyone was upset by the visual. I think it looks fun/funny/interesting.
Thanks given by:
They are just looking for an excuse to start yelling at everybody on the forum. gj
Thanks given by:
.................. Go study ! work ! masturbate ! cut the grass ! fuck your wife/girlfriend ! go shit or pi ! but please stop wasting your time............
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 12:51AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:
(28 Nov 11, 09:26PM)Andrez Wrote: times people told me I'm a Mafia man just because I'm from Italy/Sicily, rofl.

Wait, what?
True story bro, many people associates Italy, and especially Sicily with mafia; it happened a lot of times, but who cares ;)

Thanks given by:
JAPAN THEY ARE COMMING!

[12:00] <@jamz> ExodusS: ACBlows has a Japanese IP

[Image: 20111125.jpg]

Also some of them are a bit retard and ban without reason.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 49d23e8d5b20462692e51ad.png]
I've seen ctf desert too, with no flags still so...........rage D:
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4342-post...l#pid76882
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 07:12PM)Nightmare Wrote: [Image: 49d23e8d5b20462692e51ad.png]
I've seen ctf desert too, with no flags still so...........rage D:

Only admins can vote it, here it was obviously the maprot... what a nice maprot you have there! :D
Thanks given by:
Lawl, anyone remember Warsaw Uni CTF?
Thanks given by:
made me laugh
Thanks given by:
you can laugh more if you see the post of marreira in facebook, reading things like:

cara, W00P É UMA BOSTA, BANDO DE RETARDADO.
O MCNNM perdeu a ultima CUP por culpa daquele filho da puta do Doctor, q todo Mundo descobriu que era cheater...
CLAN DE MERDA. Odeio o w00p assim como odeio a maioria desses clanzinhos de merda do Brasil...
HEY W00P SUCK MY GREAT BALLS!

Mys loordz é frances e usou cheater

Não precisamos jogar um jogo onde existam pessoas com a mentalidade idiota como esse Yoursister
Thanks given by:
You have wayyy too much time on your hands
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 11, 04:02AM)YourSister Wrote: you can laugh more if you see the post of marreira in facebook, reading things like:
(...)
Marreira didn't write this.
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 11, 04:24PM)titiPT Wrote:
(06 Dec 11, 04:02AM)YourSister Wrote: you can laugh more if you see the post of marreira in facebook, reading things like:
(...)
Marreira didn't write this.

He meant the whole post of Marreira. There are comments of the others included.
Thanks given by:

cara, W00P É UMA BOSTA, BANDO DE RETARDADO.
O MCNNM perdeu a ultima CUP por culpa daquele filho da puta do Doctor, q todo Mundo descobriu que era cheater...
CLAN DE MERDA. Odeio o w00p assim como odeio a maioria desses clanzinhos de merda do Brasil...
HEY W00P SUCK MY GREAT BALLS!

Mys loordz é frances e usou cheater

Não precisamos jogar um jogo onde existam pessoas com a mentalidade idiota como esse Yoursister

YourSister

Do not put words in my mouth.
I am not responsible for comments of others.
You want to be funny, making fun of our face and in the end you want to leave as the victim.

"Newton's Third Law"
Every action, there is always an opposite reaction and of equal intensity.

Those who know the Marreira know I'm a quiet and polite guy, unless I feel offended.

This topic died for me.
"Respect to be respected"
Thanks given by:
why doesn't the mys group overlap with the cheaters group?
Thanks given by:
Don't think we've had a cheater since late 09' early 10'
Thanks given by:
i lol'd
Thanks given by:
They haven't been caught yet, that's why.

[Image: Troll_Face_small_inline.png]
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 11, 02:32AM)Voltaire Wrote: why doesn't the mys group overlap with the cheaters group?

lol

Thanks given by:
I applaud this post. Lucas has micropenis

Mod edit: user warned
Thanks given by:
kk
Thanks given by:
Nice!

But some cheaters don't play the game at all? Were they banned?
Thanks given by:
yes, they now play point blank, coz jamz blacklisted them all
Thanks given by:
Zarj approves this Venn diagram.
Thanks given by: