Champion's idea
Nor I would recommend it but, I had a problem a few months ago while being caught on the Master server blacklist range so, since then, I'm thinking on solutions to prevent innocent players from being Blacklisted as result of a Range Ban. For now, my best is this: If an innocent player gets caught on the Blacklist Range, he/she could maybe ask an AC Developer/Administrator for a read-only file that grants them access to the Master server, but the main counter is impersonating so, I'll think on more ideas and come back soon.

Note that I play AC for about 4 years or more (since v0.93) and never got Central Blacklisted.
Thanks given by:
split, you should be able to rename your thread whatever you want.
Thanks given by:
There is a perfectly good method of preventing innocent players from being caught in range bans. Most of these are solved at the time a ban is made, but there are always some who slip through the net. If only you'd made some effort to contact someone about your issue; I would have been happy to sort out the problem.
Thanks given by:
(26 Oct 11, 06:42AM)*Champion Wrote: Note that I play AC for about 4 years or more (since v0.93) and never got Central Blacklisted.

Keep in mind that the CBL was only added in 1.1
Thanks given by:
the other thing wrong with that theory Orynge is that this guy is brazilian, and in 0.93 and early 1.0 all of brazil was banned from all major servers and most other servers

was a real waste actually, to see so some innocent brazilian players who were under an entire country ban because of a large number of trouble makers in their country
Thanks given by: