Poll: Dude . . . what?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Agreed
15.00%
6 15.00%
omg nub knife in coredor
12.50%
5 12.50%
Pineapples
72.50%
29 72.50%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

"OMG noob knife in corridor"
Fuck off.

It isn't my problem if you ran into the corridor in ac_desert TOSOK and I shot you instead of fencing or whatever you think I'm supposed to do there. I'll kill you however I want, and if you can't cope with it, it's because you're bad at the game, not because I'm not playing fairly. If you want to knife in the corridor, you should get better at knifing instead of blaming your failure on me.

GL&HF
Thanks given by:
Um, ok?
Thanks given by:
Pineapples!
Thanks given by:
/nb4thredklose

I take it this is directed at someone in particular
Thanks given by:
No, toward everyone who complains "knife in corridor" / "faca en coredor" / etc. :)

|BC|Wolf Wrote:Um, ok?

I'm glad you see my side of things. :D
Thanks given by:
[Image: 16.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You don't knife in the corridors? How have you not been banned from the masterserver yet?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2h5r05i.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hahahaha Vman XD
Thanks given by:
pfff the worst thing is that when you do 1v1 vs such players, they want "knife in corridor" as a rule... it happened to me that i was 1v1 tosok desert, i was in CLA side. if i went right he shooted me through that little corridor window, if i went middle he was waiting me in the corridor, and the same if i was going left. in his opinion, he could shoot me from corridor, but i couldnt shoot him from outside, I HAD TO USE KNIFE

wtf
Thanks given by:
V-Man <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 11, 12:08AM)V-Man Wrote: [Image: 2h5r05i.jpg]

memesir
Thanks given by:
You shouldnt be playing tosok in the first place if you dont use your knife in the corridor ;D
Thanks given by:
i allways do that.
instead of getting the knife out and running in I keep my gun out and drop back.
that way when people run in with the knife they too far away to hit me. boom, job done.
Thanks given by:
Use your knife in the corridor is a bad choice .
A camper can kill easy .
The best choice is the headshot ^^
Thanks given by:
I have to agree with Jack completely on this topic. Many times has this happened; many more times I have been kicked for not letting them win.
Thanks given by:
I'd just like to put in here that anyone voting for 'Agreed' or 'Pineapples' will be receiving a life ban. Everyone knows you MUST use your knife on an opponent who is in the corridor (said opponent may fire out of the corridor, or use a gun at any time if he/she suddenly feels like it).
</irony>
Thanks given by:
Solution: Don't play tosok.
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 11, 09:06AM)Shorty Wrote: Solution: Don't play tosok.

and then lose clan matches.
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 11, 09:57AM)YourSister Wrote:
(18 Oct 11, 09:06AM)Shorty Wrote: Solution: Don't play tosok.

and then lose clan matches.
Only if you have no skill.
Thanks given by:
my strategy is to jump on the box and surprise that idiot with knife :D
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 11, 02:12PM)Alien Wrote: my strategy is to jump on the box and surprise that idiot with knife :D

I've never seen a box in the corridor, are you using hax? KNIFE RANGE HAX?
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 11, 08:49AM)jamz Wrote: I'd just like to put in here that anyone voting for 'Agreed' or 'Pineapples' will be receiving a life ban. Everyone knows you MUST use your knife on an opponent who is in the corridor (said opponent may fire out of the corridor, or use a gun at any time if he/she suddenly feels like it).
</irony>

I dunno, "Pineapples" seems to have the strongest argument here...
Thanks given by:
I'm challenging you jamz.
Thanks given by:
lol its the 2nd stupid thing what i heard

the first was
"camping in inter games are not allowed"

lol
Thanks given by:
If i read something like "use knife in corridor noob", i MUST run the next rounds immediately in the corridor...Then i stand me to the wall and camp with my sniper for this bawler :D
Thanks given by:
i dont know why people say "only knife"..

thats very very stupid cause ultimately its the killer who gonna win.. now you dont know a sniper or you dont a knife depends upon you.
Thanks given by:
Only knife? Have they ever heard of LSS... Play TOSOK if you want to use sniper not knife idiots. Play LSS if you want Knifing mayhem.
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 11, 01:01AM)SleepKiller Wrote: Play LSS if you want Knifing mayhem.

u didnt heer? we got naedz
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 11, 02:17AM)Cemer Wrote:
(10 Nov 11, 01:01AM)SleepKiller Wrote: Play LSS if you want Knifing mayhem.

u didnt heer? we got naedz
Yes but it would be easieer to set up a match with just knives in LSS. (Just delete the nade enitys.)

Thanks given by: