-> Thread for AC fantasy's <-
Well I just wondered maybe there should be a thread where everyone would suggest idea's for maybe a later version of AC. Suggestions like throwing knifes and maybe Nuke style game endings.

Please don't think I'm some crazy COD fan and want everything in COD to be integrated in AC. No, I just want to see your perspective on what would make AC a lot funner to play and MAYBE add some cool features.

Posting your fantasy's/idea's - Extensions will make it much easier to sort out your idea's from the get go.

If it has something to do with animation in front of post add [ANIM]

If it has something to do with mechanics ie: parkour rolls please add [MECH]

If it has something to do with abstract stuff like mods type [MOD]

Some idea's I have for Devs
( please note I am fully aware that some of these idea's may not be able to be integrated or just not integrated because of Devs opinion meaning inb4 n00b you can't do that in AC.)

Throwing Knifes- Maybe like using mechanics of throwing a grenade, it could be used in throwing you knife at people.

Animated creatures- I don't really know if animation could be included into AC maps. Probably I don't know. But maybe an animated crocodile that does simple functions whenever a player comes near ( may we use the bot script). It would add some sort of danger. Also maybe deadly traps or such.

Climbing- Maybe in the new AC version grabbing and pulling your self up would be an awesome addition to GEMA'S and other game modes. Maybe you can pull your self up to a high vantage point and snipe there or something. Also Parkour rolls could be essential to dodging bullets, grenades.

Mic chat in game- Forgive me if this was mentioned before but it would be an amazing experience to talk to your teammates in clan wars and such through maybe a special Mic addition to the later release. Well probably it won't be used because of outside programs for mic chat ( remember just an idea don't get offended).

Strobe Lights- Maybe there could be some maps with the option of a Strobe light match making it more funner to play. This suggestion falls into the animation section.

------------------------

I will add more idea's later.
Happy posting and please add extensions for your posts as shown above.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-16.html

(Though, mic chat, if done through Mumble integration would be nice, and your ears won't be slaughtered by evil children :D )
Thanks given by:
We already have the Ideas thread if you wish to share your ideas but just to add something, the voice communication feature would never be implemented, as it's been stated already it would enlarge the game's file size significantly. It would be counter-productive against the game's own nature, plus it would most likely cause lag specially in clients with poor internet. If you wish to talk to another player during a clan war, inter, etc., then simply download Mumble or TS3.
Thanks given by:
Also, there is a throwing knife mod out there already...
Thanks given by:
Closed - see existing 'ideas' thread, linked above.
Thanks given by: