Help Error yet again.......and still not resolved
[Image: 2cmzxv.jpg]

Here is the problem. I don't know the red X sign looks like it might be an Windows error. Please anyone help. I deleted all other versions of AC before installing. I turned off Antivirus and all other programs before installing. I really want to play dudes. I tryed running as Amin but I AM Admin. This error doesn't let me unzip the files needed to complete installation. When I click ignore it keeps giving the same error with EVERY single file in the installer.
Please bros Need help noww
Thanks given by:
I would like to help but i have to be honest and say i dont know whats going here. but while i'm making a comment, you might get better if answers if you change the thread name to something more sensible.
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 11, 06:24PM)MykeGregory Wrote: I would like to help but i have to be honest and say i dont know whats going here. but while i'm making a comment, you might get better if answers if you change the thread name to something more sensible.

Spam......
but ineed retarted title /changed

Thanks given by:
Try to re-download the installer.
Thanks given by:
Do a fresh install. I can write in bold too, you like?
Thanks given by:
And make sure you have write privileges!
Thanks given by:
just hit ignore, it's a readme file
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 11, 06:16PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: it keeps giving the same error with EVERY single file in the installer.
Thanks given by:
Did you uninstall your old version before installing again?
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 11, 06:16PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: I deleted all other versions of AC before installing.

I tryed running as Amin but I AM Admin.

Can people start reading this post?
He has write privileges and he's uninstalled all other versions, lol.
Thanks given by:
Install AC, but instead of naming the folder 1.1.0.4 name it 1.1.0.41

Your Welcome.

Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 11, 08:47AM)gambino Wrote: Install AC, but instead of naming the folder 1.1.0.4 name it 1.1.0.41

Your Welcome.

I did what you said and renamed it 1.1.0.41 still doesnt work here is the pic. On the bottom it says " connot write assaultcube/

[Image: f1a2h4.jpg]

Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 11, 06:16PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: I tryed running as Amin but I AM Admin. This error doesn't let me unzip the files needed to complete installation.

Looks can be deceiving. Try running as admin anyways. If you're really desperate, download and extract the tarball of the 1.1.0.4 tag from SVN.
Thanks given by:
Which Windows are you using? Vista and 7 have trouble really believing that you have write privileges on just the basis that you're "admin".
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 11, 10:39PM)Gibstick Wrote:
(01 Aug 11, 06:16PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: I tryed running as Amin but I AM Admin. This error doesn't let me unzip the files needed to complete installation.

Looks can be deceiving. Try running as admin anyways. If you're really desperate, download and extract the tarball of the 1.1.0.4 tag from SVN.

Please explain what is sn SVN and tarball? Sorry I iz newb
Thanks given by:
Actually, you're not that desperate yet. Try installing to a different location, no matter how weird (your user folder usually works).
Thanks given by:
Trying installing to My Documents?
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 11, 08:03AM)Orynge Wrote: Trying installing to My Documents?

It installed now!. But now I can't see the game though. All I have is all the folders for the program but I don't know where the ACTUAL game is. MAybe look into the folder where I downloaded it into? I downloaded OpenAL after it gave me an error when I tried to open a random .exe like the server wizard. It downloaded it but not I don't know what to do. Here is the screenie of my folder.

WHER IS THE GAMEEE????? Please help seriously.
[Image: 11i0idt.jpg]
Thanks given by:
All you need to do now is double click the 'assaultcube MS-DOS Batchfile' and your ready for some fragging and bagging! (teabagging optional... but very funny)
Thanks given by:
Are you on vista?
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 11, 05:43PM)MykeGregory Wrote: All you need to do now is double click the 'assaultcube MS-DOS Batchfile' and your ready for some fragging and bagging! (teabagging optional... but very funny)

It works dudes thanks. If anyone has a server that I could join that would be awesome. I know there are tons of them But I want to like be in an actual cool server xD. Post em here and my name is IRON|KluTcHSt4R
Thanks given by:
what qualifies as a "cool server"
Thanks given by:
not rifle, not camper, not CeW = a start at being cool
Thanks given by:
I was about to tell you to download assaultcube portable! Anyways, /close?
Thanks given by:
Mmmm, lesson of the day is: lrn2read/write permissions.
Thanks given by: