Serious Discussion about Recent Events in the Forum and the Lack of Professionalism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64

Discuss.
Thanks given by:
Too serious for me. I'm out.
Thanks given by:
OH
MY
GOD!

This is just like Rebecca Black. Seriously, for 12 Million clicks on Youtube, you just need to do that:

1: Create a totally mad'n'stupid topic, something like jeans, telephones, or sh't ;)
2: Get a 12 year old girl & some stupid friends.
3: Let them drive.
4: Let the girl wake up in her bed, in the beginning.
4: Somewhere in the middle of the song, you need a rapper. (It's perfect when he is 12 years old, and drives too)
5: Upload it on youtube.
6: Ready! Now you'll get like 100 Milion clicks, and more than 98% of them are dislikes

PS: Her eyes are so ugly >.<
Thanks given by:
OH GOD OH GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love you Wolf.
Thanks given by:
Wolf how can you listen to that terrible music? This is what real men listen to!
Thanks given by:
[Image: 106.jpg]
Thanks given by:
she haz mental disease?
Thanks given by:
I don't think any explanation is necessary.
Thanks given by:
I want Justin Bieber back. O_O
Thanks given by:
[Image: wtf-dog.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 11, 04:27PM)gambino Wrote: [Image: 106.jpg]

too young :/
Thanks given by:
Lolwtfisthisshit
Thanks given by:
[Image: 3542.jpg]
discuss...
Thanks given by:
Jesus christ can't you guys post anything original? The same tired images and memes are used here daily and none of them are funny.
Thanks given by:
Mael, I'm sorry our plebeian humor is not enough for your refined taste, and I am sorry that you are used to much more original humor and cannot stand our inane drivel. I would suggest some places for you to find some better jokes, but you have probably heard them all already. However, if you wish, I can pass your opinion on to our management and I am sure they will hire much better comedians for the next show. Additionally, you can drop by on wednesday for open mic night, where you can dazzle us all with your fresh wit and startlingly funny jokes.
Thanks given by:
[Image: wtfnortan.gif]
Thanks given by:
I dunno about you guys, but I wear bedazzled jeans all the time.
Thanks given by:
KILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLITKILLIT
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 11, 10:05PM)Lantry Wrote: Mael, I'm sorry our plebeian humor is not enough for your refined taste.

XD

Thanks given by:
Lol.
I love the offtopic forum.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 11, 08:54PM)Mael Wrote: "The same tired images and memes are used here daily and none of them are funny."

Derp...
[Image: Npydk.jpg]

Thanks given by: