Why Assault Cube is the best community out there
Hello there AC! I just wanted to say how much I love this forum specifically. A couple few reasons. Friendly banter is always permitted. Not like my other childish forum/game pawngame.com, It is overrun by too many mods, obnoxious and also childish players, and most of all its 2d. How can you play a game with all those repulsing traits above me? I don't really know. At the time I was using my Fathers computer so I unfortunately could not download anything. So flash was my ticket into the non-download-required-gaming-world. Sure Runescape was a nice escape for about four months, before it got so repetitive. I made 4 million,Okay now what? I then found interest in a game called Pawngame.

The Forum seemed cool, so I dipped my curios packets into the community. Took a long time to get a reputation. Even then there was always prejudice because I wasn't in the Beta years of the game. On the delightful flipside , Assault Cube has welcomed me with open arms. When I make a thread, there will always be a polite reply or comment. When I post something, the mods will understand and warn me politely. In the other forum pawngame, if you post a small comment about a moderator,just humorous non-flaming banter, most likely you will get banned
Pawngame and AssaultCube are both small communities. What separates them is a bridge between friendliness, politeness and most of all understanding. And Pawngames side is mostly comprised of snotty mods, obnoxious and rude members, rude comments to each other.
Another negative trait of pawngame was if I posted some of my links, whether it be graphics or blogs, it would get neglected,because I was new. I have received about forty views from AC forum, forty views! Thank you so much.
But anyway as I close this appreciation thread to AC, I just wanna say,
stay classy AssaultCube

My blog is www.vexbooks.blogspot.com I post daily reviews.
it would also help if someone can follow my blog with thier gmail.

Thanks again....
Thanks given by:
Nice thread.

i like those reasons too. Really friendly replies to your posts (even if you had teabagged them in the game you played not 10 seconds ago. hahah)
i had a similar experiance with the game Crossfire. nasty mods and just rude forum people.
i remember posting a question on their forum and it took like 2 days to get a reply, and that reply was not helpfull and not noob friendly. but this comunity rocks!
Best community on teh internets.
* MykeGregory is proud to be a part of it!
Thanks given by:
[Image: graphom.png]
This is heavily true; personal experiences.

Thanks given by:
@ Andrez @ Myke
Definitely hey Andrez you should add pawngame community to the first one.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 11, 07:12PM)Andrez Wrote: http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2241/graphom.png
(pic snipped)
This is heavily true; personal experiences.

Nice Graph. crossfire is where it should be. As is AssaultCube
Thanks given by:
polite - friendly - AC..

are we talking about the same community?
Thanks given by:
Agree. I used to play Combat Arms(and various other fps's). Loaded with rude people.
Like, it would be rare to even find a decent person.
and when you say "GG" on those types of games you really mean
"YEAH JUST OWNED YOU GG YOU SUCK"

on ac, gg means gg. and there are lots of nice people. Yes, a nice chunk of bad eggs, but much better than other communities.

inb4 hellspell giggles uncontrollably
Thanks given by:
this thread made me giggle uncontrollably.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, AC Forums are whipiddy whippidy ding dong dooo with custard filling and a cherry on top!
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 11, 12:43AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Yeah, AC Forums are whipiddy whippidy ding dong dooo with custard filling and a cherry on top!

took the words right out of my mouth.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 11, 03:50AM)Lantry Wrote:
(23 Jun 11, 12:43AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Yeah, AC Forums are whipiddy whippidy ding dong dooo with custard filling and a cherry on top!

took the words right out of my mouth.

More like out of the fridge ^^
Thanks given by:
as disgusting as it is, better than most communities lol.
Thanks given by:
Agree.

* jAcKRoCk* hopes there's no group hug after this.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the Internet friend.
Thanks given by:
* Nightmare starts giant community group hug.
Thanks given by:
* Frogulis joins!
NO WAY I'M MISSING THIS HUG!

I like the community here. That's why I'm posting this instead of playing Crysis or tending to my mysteriously sore wrist.
Thanks given by:
* Orynge hops into the group hug.

@Nightmare: I found a nice guy once :D He was like "there's someone coming right!" or "Watch your nades, Orynge" and then I said "Sorry" and he said "Don't worry about it"
Only nice guy I found on my few hours of playtime there :(
Thanks given by:
Must... resist... free... hug...

* VenteX joins in.

>_>
Thanks given by:
[Image: group-hug.jpg]

I'm the guy on the left, just behind the bald one!
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 11, 04:49PM)Andrez Wrote: [Image: group-hug.jpg]

I'm the guy on the left, just behind the bald one!
you cant see me. im crouched down somewhere in the middle. xD

Thanks given by:
^^ Alien wanna hug too ...

[Image: alien.jpg]
Thanks given by:
AnGeL* hovers over the croud of hugging ACubers :D
Thanks given by:
Well I've never been in any community other than this one, but there most be something special if I keep coming back to post...
Thanks given by:
Fair enough

* jAcKRoCk* joins the group hug xD
Thanks given by:
* Bukz throws a nade into the circle.
Thanks given by:
xD Orynge. Easy to believe that story. ^_^

[Image: 8389038.jpg]
Thanks given by:
In all honesty, this is true. I will write about this aspect of AC when I write my good bye
Thanks given by:
So never?
Thanks given by:
(Bukz wins AC World Record for number of simultaneous gibs)
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 11, 02:15AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: So never?

Hopefully so! I know I won't want to!

(24 Jun 11, 03:57AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: (Bukz wins AC World Record for number of simultaneous gibs)

*Viper stares in astonishment at this feat, he checks last @camper map record.
Thanks given by: