Lss Chalenge Accepted!
Aloha all!

The ac-ers who know me also know my love for lss (devs how is tlss going? :P)..
So, I decided to openly challenge anyone who thinks that can face me [and stand a chance] at 1vs1 lss!
I hope for good matches with a great number of [your] gibs thrown all over the place!!

[I don't wanna limit the way we 'll play with certain maps/rules, that will be discussed right before the nades start to explode..]

After some incidents there are some rules enforced:
  1. DONT camp. ffs we are playing lss not [t]osok.
  2. Play fairly [ link ]. That means that if your opponent doesnt move for x, y reason and seems afk U DONT approach and slash him.
  3. Pick maps in order to enjoy the game, not destroy it!
  4. I may deny to play against someone if for some reason I suspect he is not gonna play for fun but only to rape the game in order to defeat me.

You can contact me either by just posting here, or via pm or via e-mail at: specchio [at] akyroi [dot] gr
This first post will be refreshed with the outcomes of the battles :) GGs!

[Image: 20110603122126acdouzels.jpg]

RESULTS

Against Impact'd: WIN (Overall: 32-16)
Against Desekrator: WIN (Overall 26-10)
Against titi: WIN (Overall 36-8)
Against Sepehr: WIN
Against Cthulhu: WIN
Against Xenon: WIN
Against Ninja: WIN
Against Ramb0: WIN
Against carlglass: WIN (Overall 22-21)
Against Z-karius: WIN
  • Wasteland : 23-?? [image]

Against Leoi: WIN
Against Robtics: WIN (Overall 27-15)
Against Desekrator No#2: WIN (Overall 27-11)
Against Xenon No#2: WIN (Overall 22-19)
Against Sepehr No#2: WIN (Overall 29-22)
Against Soviet: WIN (Overall 40-9)
Against Duckett: WIN (Overall 46-31)
Against Kaonic: WIN (Overall 32-6)
Against Ramb0 No#2: WIN (Overall 23-13)
Against FROSTY: WIN
Against Unharmed: LOST
Against lagger: WIN (Overall 41-8)
Against Unharmed No#2: WIN (Overall 34-13)
Thanks given by:
* jamz looks at Mael
Thanks given by:
Dude. I'm the undisputed LSS God. Mael can't touch this.

#one-chat irc.gamesurge.net

I'll shoot you an e-mail if I remember when I login to check exam scores and all that
Thanks given by:
bring it on, Specchio, or anyone else for that matter
Thanks given by:
(03 Jun 11, 04:02PM)Impaktd Wrote: Dude. I'm the undisputed LSS God. Mael can't touch this.

Undisputed *rusty* [cough] LSS God xD. Gg man, we had a really close desert battle were anything could really happen! I think douze was not a "familiar" lss map for you that's why you didnt unravel your real abilities ;) Anywayz, you know that you are better than me, you have what I do + linguistics! :P
Thanks given by:
I'll gladly face you old friend :)
Thanks given by:
Specchio I look forward to a rematch some time, once I've bought that mouse :P
Thanks given by:
(03 Jun 11, 04:14PM)Hellspell Wrote: bring it on, Specchio, or anyone else for that matter

Gg Hellspell-Desekrator, you *almost* had me :P (as you almost bought a new kickass mouse :D:D). Nice games!
Thanks given by:
There's nothing like suiciding 3,4 times <3 Nice games!
Thanks given by:
you suicided 3,4 times? how does that work? :D :P

pm me here for a game Specchio
Thanks given by:
I want to challenge you too my friend, please PM me with a time or with more info about our match time...
Thanks given by:
You are a pro in douze :D
Thanks given by:
(03 Jun 11, 06:53PM)titiPT Wrote: There's nothing like suiciding 3,4 times <3 Nice games!

Nice games titi! Happy 2 c ya again! :) Your suicides were artistic :P
(03 Jun 11, 08:03PM)Sepehr Wrote: You are a pro in douze :D

Ty Sepehr! You and ninja created some very nice games! Cthulhu and Ninja would be even better if they weren't kinda upset either with the PRO (:P) comments or with some lag spikes coz of the ping diffs.. Xenon was good too!! Really ty 4 the gamez..

Thanks given by:
Im a noob at lss but ill gladly play specc :D
Thanks given by:
gg ur good lol
Thanks given by:
I have nothing to be ahamed of, he is superior.
Thanks given by:
I gotta make clear that I got 22 frags, there were some issues when the screenie was taken xD
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 11, 02:34AM)Undead Wrote: gg ur good lol

Ty man! You played really well too and the one we had was the closest i ve made since... half a year? :D Nice!

Same goes to ramb0 too who started kinda off but after some minutes he found his steps and he really shook me all night long! I wait for the rematch ramb0!

Leoi was pretty good at lss too, he was close but he gotta train more to come even closer :P

And last but not least, the Z-lss-karius ([4:37] <Z-karIuS_> lss is my second name). He wanted wasteland for his pick and he wanted to pick first.. That's all i ll say there is no need for more. Ah, there is. We didnt play my pick :D:D:D:D Gg man ;) Just kinda rusty :)
Thanks given by:
So 22 is the new way to say -real lame score goes here-?
Thanks given by:
haha you got me specch, no doubt you are the lss king!
Thanks given by:
kingCHUBBY would've gladly accepted, except he's on hiatus. D:
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 11, 03:54AM)Z-karIuS Wrote: haha you got me specch, no doubt you are the lss king!

UNACCEPTABLE.

Specchio you will meet your maker now.
Thanks given by:
Me, me i wanna go >:D
Thanks given by:
I have to say this is a very impress challenge!

Good job so far!

* Ronald_Reagan thinks about new AC world record.

Oh, and I'm wondering what is behind that censoring....
Thanks given by:
Hahaha, looks like a cool challenge when I start playing more..as the summer goes on I'd like to try my hand at you. I remember when we had that lss tournament, whatever happen to that? Did it ever finish, or was it like most of the unofficial tournys out there. IF ANYONE has the screenshots for that tournament PM me please! :)
Thanks given by:
i wanna try too :)
Thanks given by:
I woulda beat him if I didn't spike :P jks. Well played Specchio :)
Thanks given by:
I wanna rematch.... on !!!lss_brasil_minimap :P

Thanks given by:
Happy 2 c that you liked the challenge guys!
Mael u know I respect ya but beware becoz your words make me remember the undisputed god of lss and that other guy whose middle name was lss :D
I ll be in touch with ya lucky, Mael, jackrock, SovietAk47 [and the other I already sent PM]! (i ll be available in 3 hours or so)

PS. Hellspell I play any map, within the limits of logic :P Lss_brasil_minimap it is if u want ;)
Thanks given by:
You nade like a champ! :P
Thanks given by: