Lss Chalenge Accepted!
I want to meet you too :D
Thanks given by:
Specch noob, I gonna gib and stab your big and white greek ass; See you soon my friend :D
Thanks given by:
I can't tell if that's more of a threat or an offer. :S
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 11, 11:27PM)V-Man Wrote: I can't tell if that's more of a threat or an offer. :S

The last part of the sentence or the second setence sunded more or less friendly :P I'd say an offer!
Thanks given by:
GG's i win. 22-23
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 11, 03:09PM)Shorty Wrote: GG's i win. 22-23

haha, looooool.
As I told you in chat, fair play is important in the game. When i see u at the start of the round not to move and although i have the chance to slash you and get 2 frags but i DONT, i just stop and try to type something to see if you are afk you CANT turn around and slash me. But lets say u didnt get it at the moment. After that? U see yr rival unexpectedly stopped playin and u slashed him with him not even moving and no questions come up to your little head? U just continue camping at ac_elevation u picked for lss (!?!)? And then u see that i ve stopped and tell u that u should at least tell u are sorry and u throw me a nade when the game is stopped? Do u even KNOW what is fair play? :D

These are some new rules for the challenge (i ll write them at the first post too):
  1. DONT camp. ffs we are playing lss not [t]osok.
  2. Play fairly [ link ]. That means that if your opponent doesnt move for x, y reason and seems afk U DONT approach and slash him.
  3. Pick maps in order to enjoy the game, not destroy it!
  4. I may deny to play against someone if for some reason I suspect he is not gonna play for fun but only to rape the game in order to defeat me.

If someone doesn't follow the above rules (I will be the one to judge of that as I am the one who openly challenges) he will not get in the list of the players I faced. Also it is possible if I am sure about someone's disobayin to the rules to just end the game there like it never happened. That's all from me for now.

PS. Zodiac? u win? When did we play?
Thanks given by:
why did u even start this thread, useless.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 11, 03:42PM)BunnySoul Wrote: why did u even start this thread, useless.

Why u believe something like that? It may be useless for you but for someone who loves lss and has hard times to find a good rival it is quite good ;) There were some very good matches I 've played all this time.. I believe it is much more useful than a loooot of other thread here in the forum.
Thanks given by:
Okay, lets try understand this broken english.
(12 Jun 11, 03:31PM)Specchio Wrote: I just stop and try to type something to see if you are afk you CANT turn around and slash me.

You we're still moving when i turned. thus i slashed you.

Quote: no questions come up to your little head?
Why should they.. i did nothing wrong, your just mad that you lost

Quote: U just continue camping at ac_elevation u picked for lss (!?!)?/
I can pick what i want, and use what ever tactics I want to use to win any game.

Quote: And then u see that i ve stopped and tell u that u should at least tell u are sorry and u throw me a nade when the game is stopped? Do u even KNOW what is fair play? :D
You never said stop, so i didn't stop, and i didn't see you we're 'stopped' i thought you had simply gone across the bridge to look down the middle.

Quote:These are some new rules for the challenge (i ll write them at the first post too):
  1. DONT camp. ffs we are playing lss not [t]osok.
  2. Play fairly [ link ]. That means that if your opponent doesnt move for x, y reason and seems afk U DONT approach and slash him.
  3. Pick maps in order to enjoy the game, not destroy it!
  4. I may deny to play against someone if for some reason I suspect he is not gonna play for fun but only to rape the game in order to defeat me.

1.Camping is a tactic, and can be used in ANY GAME and/or mode
2. Okay, then don't stand near someone too? oh, and don't EVER use a knife! Specchio doesn't know how to use one! That makes it unfair everyone!
3.People can pick what maps they like, just because you wouldn't enjoy the map doesn't mean the other person might not.
4.'Raping the game' is highly impossible, unless of course your a hacker.. or someone with broken english

Quote:If someone doesn't follow the above rules (I will be the one to judge of that as I am the one who openly challenges) he will not get in the list of the players I faced. Also it is possible if I am sure about someone's disobayin to the rules to just end the game there like it never happened. That's all from me for now.

Seeing as we played before these rules we're put into play.. my match counts, GG well played, you can't make up rules so that you win EVERY game.. sore looser

Quote:PS. Zodiac? u win? When did we play?
'
Right here
Against .Zodiak'': LOST LOST 22-23

Thanks given by:
GG, Shorty wins.
Thanks given by:
https://rapidshare.com/files/802224393/L...2_0753.dmo

1. Someone who plays lss becoz he *likes playin lss* and read your post and watched the above demo plz answer if this man knows what fun is.
2. pweaks u don't know me. Try to find someone to say that I mistreated him or I was not fair to him and then post. You are the troll the way u behave.

All in all yes, I lost to Zodiak he managed to outplay me with his great tactics. When I opened the thread I wanted to motivate some ppl by posting the scores but as it turned up unfrotunately i got the attention of win freaks like zodiac.. Unless you find one man to support that CAMPING in LSS is ok. Dude, really, get a life! Pliz, watch the demo and judge all by yourselves.. I should turn into a pig too and camp. Oh boy that would be a great match....
Thanks given by:
lol nice nade when Specchio was typing (after the camp) and then slash :p
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 11, 04:25PM)Specchio Wrote: https://rapidshare.com/files/802224393/L...2_0753.dmo

1. Someone who plays lss becoz he *likes playin lss* and read your post and watched the above demo plz answer if this man knows what fun is.
2. pweaks u don't know me. Try to find someone to say that I mistreated him or I was not fair to him and then post. You are the troll the way u behave.

All in all yes, I lost to Zodiak he managed to outplay me with his great tactics. When I opened the thread I wanted to motivate some ppl by posting the scores but as it turned up unfrotunately i got the attention of win freaks like zodiac.. Unless you find one man to support that CAMPING in LSS is ok. Dude, really, get a life! Pliz, watch the demo and judge all by yourselves.. I should turn into a pig too and camp. Oh boy that would be a great match....
Looks like you're a bad loser. Don't play if you can't stand losing games.
Thanks given by:
Blank
Thanks given by:
You were bound to catch a camper sooner or later specchio, it's normal.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 11, 03:42PM)BunnySoul Wrote: why did u even start this thread, useless.
LOLWUT!
(12 Jun 11, 04:25PM)Specchio Wrote: https://rapidshare.com/files/802224393/L...2_0753.dmo
YAY! A DEMO!!!!!!!!
Wait....
@Shorty Nice fire you started there, did you learn it from The Last Survivor? And that fine tent of yours, where did you buy it? Im in awe! Also i see you like to knife your meals, and its amazing your skill on setting traps leaving yourself undisclosed. Despicable to say the least.
Thanks given by:
Well Specchio, this is the risk of "you pick your map and I pick mine" ;)
I have experienced it myself as well ;)

You are being too kind!
You should just pick some maps where the challengers can choose from.
Else there is a huge disadvantage for you in maps if you've never seen it before.

AND Specchio is NOT a bad loser!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Ain't nothin' wrong with a lil' bit o' campin'.
Especially in a 1v1.
I have to agree with Shorty on pretty much everything he says.
Although ac_elevation is a rather odd map choice for LSS, it's a map.
Camping is a legitimate tactic, especially in a 1v1 where it may mean the difference between winning and losing (as it did here).
And...
How do you 'rape' the game?! Please give me a step-by-step or something.
-Frogulis
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 11, 12:14PM)Frogulis Wrote: How do you 'rape' the game?! Please give me a step-by-step or something.
-Frogulis

Shall i show you?
Meet me at lss douze ;)
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 11, 01:53PM)-KUT-Unharmed Wrote: ... lss douze

No such thing.
Thanks given by:
guys seriusly....can we go a thread without starting flames??? jeez.....win or loss...specc is just having a fun time....man how one little win can make everybody complain -_-
honestly the maturity...where the hell has it gone?
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 11, 11:21PM)lucky Wrote: guys seriusly....can we go a thread without starting flames??? jeez.....win or loss...specc is just having a fun time....man how one little win can make everybody complain -_-
honestly the maturity...where the hell has it gone?
Bahahahhahaha, you are immature to
Thanks given by:
Bahahahaha, at least he's trying to keep out the trolls/flamers/etc....like YOU!
Thanks given by:
I like how your feeding the trolls with your post ShadowFlameZ... Clearly a hypocrite
Thanks given by:
I think people should stop trolling here before this thread gets closed...
Thanks given by:
Ok, any offtopic posts (not about the challenge) beyond here will get either deleted, or warned heavily (+3 points for half a year). This includes on topic flames, be respectful.

Keep on topic please.
Thanks given by:
GG, Shorty wins.
Thanks given by:
Who's next?
Thanks given by: