Poll: Do you think it'll happen May 21st?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sure, why not?
0%
0 0%
Nah, no way.
46.88%
15 46.88%
Either way, who cares.
50.00%
16 50.00%
I don't know.
3.13%
1 3.13%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

"The Rapture"
@MykeGregory
[Image: j17ya9.jpg]

If I were Harold, I would wait for the rapture, then say, told ya so. :P
Thanks given by:
(21 May 11, 02:39PM)V-Man Wrote: Woah... They calculated the exact time??
Seems like they know more about it than Jesus does!
[/tongueincheek]
On the former, Sir Isaac Newton calculating/approximated 2060 for the date...

AW SNAP SON JEBUS IS COMIN' THEN
Thanks given by:
I had a dream about this last night. I dreamt I was in Vatican City only minutes before this rapture was to occur. Everyone was running around looking for a safe place to hide from the impending earthquake. For some reason most people thought it would be best to hide in buildings. A few people had the clever idea to hide inside a parking building beneath many tons of concrete.

I and a handful of others decided to wait it out on a grassy knoll that appeared to be some sort of town square. Just before the earthquake started, some sort of mechanical door opened on the front of a building across the street. Out popped the pope propped on some sort of mechanism like a cuckoo clock. Then the earthquake struck and I woke.

I'm sure there's some meaning behind the pope being propped up mechanically I just haven't figured it out yet.
Thanks given by:
Now....were u under the influence of anything Alcohol...Drugs...etc. when you had this dream? If not then that is one very specific...and odd dream to have Mael
Thanks given by:
No. That is one of the mildest dreams I've had in a long time. I wouldn't call it very odd at all compared to some of my others.
Thanks given by:
Thats a pretty entertaining dream :D

Thanks given by:
Oh well, we can look forward to next years judgement day. In the mean time, back to AC
Thanks given by:
At the 21st December 2012 at 11:11 GMT (the apparent time the world kabooms) everyone at IRC to celebrate our deaths :D
Thanks given by:
Damn, I'll have to install internet in my bunker ;)
Thanks given by:
(23 May 11, 06:08AM)Mael Wrote: Out popped the pope propped on some sort of mechanism like a cuckoo clock.

Rage Against the Machine is a good hint. :D
Thanks given by:
(23 May 11, 05:57AM)Impaktd Wrote: On the former, Sir Isaac Newton calculating/approximated 2060 for the date...
The wiki article gave me the impression that he decided it couldn't happen before then.
According to this article, though, he did it just to stop people from making ridiculous guesses like Camping did, so it will be ironic in 2060 when someone brings up his prediction and uses it as proof.

(23 May 11, 06:08AM)Mael Wrote: Out popped the pope propped on some sort of mechanism like a cuckoo clock.

Probably some subconscious symbolism there XD

Thanks given by:
Subconscious symbolism? In a dream?? GTFO
KTHXBYE
Thanks given by:
Mael it could mean that the pope was being protected from the earthquake, since he was sorta propped up above errbody else
[/semi-deep thoughts]
Thanks given by:
Thats odd, we are all still alive or none of us are worthy :/
Thanks given by:
Both -- those alive are not yet worthy of death.

Before anyone accuses me of assuming the converse, my statement does not imply that dead people necessarily deserved it.
Thanks given by: