"list" idea.
for clans looking for new players, instead of advertising in servers, why not have a list of players looking to be picked up. With a demo to show their "skills" and contact info, etc. Just an idea...

Im aware of the "recruiting clans list" this is merely a suggestion.

And what about a "ranked" list, requiring vouchers from certain "ranks" to achieve a "rank"... Probably confusing, so ill clean it up tomorrow.

Example of voucher:
Clan A - is in the "top clans section" or highest ranked.
Clan B - is next in a "semi" section.
Clan C - is in the "lower section" and wants to go up on the ranked list. So they battle clan b, and beat them, with prrof they are put on a rank up section. They battle Clan A, lose, but do well, so clan A vouches fpor them, clan c then moves up to join clan b...

It would be color coded. To make it easier.
Thanks given by:
(07 Apr 11, 07:06AM)HKZ Yahtzee 420 Wrote: Probably confusing, so ill clean it up tomorrow.

Then why post now..?
Thanks given by:
(07 Apr 11, 07:13AM)DrauL Wrote:
(07 Apr 11, 07:06AM)HKZ Yahtzee 420 Wrote: Probably confusing, so ill clean it up tomorrow.

Then why post now..?

because i want it to be read, but im using a phone, so its hard to proofread...
Thanks given by:
That makes no sense.
Thanks given by:
(07 Apr 11, 07:20AM)DrauL Wrote: That makes no sense.

sorry, im half here and half watchin a movie... I edited the first post, so it should be a bit more clear.
Thanks given by:
Basically take all of the work out of applying for a clan!

...No thank you.
Thanks given by:
(07 Apr 11, 07:29AM)eftertanke Wrote: Basically take all of the work out of applying for a clan!

...No thank you.

wrong! They are still required to apply, but this will allow clans running low on members, to contact players available to tryout and apply.
Thanks given by:
A clan shouldn't be looking to keep it's member count up IMO. If someone's a good player they can offer them a chance at being recruited.

That's the way it goes now and I hope it stays that way. But good luck to those that want this.
Thanks given by:
I'm afraid, it would take too much time and effort organize something like this. It's a rather good idea, kind of just like FIFA has one so teams can buy/loan other players, etc., but for game like this, not such a good idea.
Thanks given by:
Basically a free agent list is all hes saying... I like the idea but the clan rank should remain "traditional" (i.e. you should know who the top/lower tier clans are; if you really want to be picked up you should have some sense of whats actually going on in AC and where you fit in) . Besides this it would actually be a fine idea... Would streamline the application process to clans and make it easier to find out about your prospects. This being said, I would recommend the stronger clans to be more selective and thus not participate in such a thing.
Thanks given by:
That's probably a good way to think about it.
Thanks given by: