#acinter
Join us at #acinter @ gamesurge. this channel is provided for people who are looking for an inter and help them find it more easily and quickly.

Hope you enjoy it - Bunny.

PS: Looking for people who can create/ code bots @ irc.

have a nice day.

EDIT:Now, with a single bot command you can advertise your interclan on almost every ac channel.

Our staff are :

BunnySoul - Founder of the idea & take care of everything.

ikjlo - Owner of the acinter bot.

Panda - Security of the channel.

Sanzo- Security of the channel.
Thanks given by:
Ikljo can make/code bots for IRC, find him in our channel: #HyPE @ gamesurge.
Thanks given by:
Bunny.. this is the 3rd, or 4th attempt from people to try and make a match making irc, and every try has failed.. miserably.
Thanks given by:
good luck, don't listen to the negative criticism from the legacy member
Thanks given by:
good luck, but you can always do /amsg and you get all channels
Thanks given by:
(19 Mar 11, 02:26AM)Freddo Wrote: good luck, but you can always do /amsg and you get all channels

I don't have /amsg :((and it is annoying)):
Thanks given by:
(19 Mar 11, 12:43AM)Prime Wrote: Bunny.. this is the 3rd, or 4th attempt from people to try and make a match making irc, and every try has failed.. miserably.

Sorry, but i don't really care what happend before.

Thanks to the others for the good luck ;).

Thanks given by:
GL man, hopefully this one will prevail
Thanks given by:
cool i might have to use this
Thanks given by:
What is it you want the bot to do?
- Will it be used on only the #acinter channel or does it have to be able to join multiple channels?
- Also, what commands do you want the bot to respond to, and what do you want them to do?
- What should be the name of the bot?
- Do you want things such as auto rejoin, auto op when it joins the channel, a quit command to make it leave a channel?
- Do you want it to keep a log file of what happens in the IRC chat

Let me know what you want it to do and I will see what I can do to help :)
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't mind helping out if you need, i'm basically always on IRC anyway.
Bunny, do you have a place to host the bot + talked to GSurge staff about the bot so they don't GLine it?
Thanks given by:
What is it you want the bot to do?
- Will it be used on only the #acinter channel or does it have to be able to join multiple channels?
- Also, what commands do you want the bot to respond to, and what do you want them to do?
- What should be the name of the bot?
- Do you want things such as auto rejoin, auto op when it joins the channel, a quit command to make it leave a channel?
- Do you want it to keep a log file of what happens in the IRC chat

-I'd like to be able to join multiple channels.

-#inter - once the person use that command the bot should respond <name of the person> is searching for an inter join #acinter to respond.

-Name of the bot should be acinter

-auto rejoin and auto op if possible.

-Nope, in my opinion its useless.
Thanks given by:
definitely have .clans command. It would be cool if there was a server just for interclans too. So you can connect to this server and just join an interclan. That would be pretty cool i think.
Thanks given by:
Nice idea :)
Thanks given by:
Well the #inter channel is already taken. But all of this could be done using one channel anyway.
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 11, 02:47AM)bballn45 Wrote: definitely have .clans command. It would be cool if there was a server just for interclans too. So you can connect to this server and just join an interclan. That would be pretty cool i think.

elitist pub server
Thanks given by:
I suggest more people try this out, it seems to work very well. #acinter
Thanks given by:
!inter hlin.woop.us 9999 match
it would be really useful...
and yes we all miss ac-server :(
Thanks given by:
I demand someone find drakas to give us ac-server source.

Edit: Yes I know that its his work ;) I dont expect him to do anything for us. It would be nice.
Thanks given by:
Won't happen Mr Reagan.
Thanks given by:
What is "ac-server"?
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 11, 10:42AM)Luc@s Wrote: !inter hlin.woop.us 9999 match
it would be really useful...
and yes we all miss ac-server :(

who will play in that server if you can not put in private or match:) if you
want server to match this qualify connect ebisha.des-clan.net 28767.

This server match:)

Thanks given by:
hlin was just an example... And if you want a w00p match server where you can vote for kick ban private or forceteam, just use this :
w00p.lognfrag.fr 9999 (waiting for better hostname)
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 11, 11:32AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I demand someone find drakas to give us ac-server source.

well he's not obliged to give us the source (it's his work, he spent time on it). We can do it again.
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 11, 12:36PM)eftertanke Wrote: What is "ac-server"?

EDIT: !!! (Added to emphasize :D)
Thanks given by:
there was an IRC bot on many channels which could give you the list of clan players on AC, (hi skill servers at the time), or on a specific server, or even a list of free match servers.
Thanks given by:
You're getting off topic :).
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 11, 03:18PM)Luc@s Wrote: there was an IRC bot on many channels which could give you the list of clan players on AC, (hi skill servers at the time), or on a specific server, or even a list of free match servers.

Otay!
Thanks given by:
You should write what all the commands do like !inter and stuff or !join because they are fairly confusing to me.
Thanks given by:
I am currently talking to one of my "friends" who is writing a bot to connect to ausD servers which should be up in the next couple months/few weeks. I would be happy to share the source if it went under way. :)
Thanks given by: