that would be great to get a few testers

Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 09:40PM)Luc@s Wrote:
(04 Dec 11, 03:11AM)YourSister Wrote:
(02 Dec 11, 08:40PM)Luc@s Wrote: why don't you just do it now

you must be at least 3 or 4 to test it decently
no we don't have time to test everything enough
that would be great to get a few testers
Hence adding the entire B} roster to the dev team as testers. :)

Thanks given by:
You don't need to be in a list to test the game Night, there are always B} members in your IRC channel so it shouldn't be hard :)

Besides, the dev team develops the game, wouldn't make sense to add testers to a team that's made to develop.
Thanks given by:
yes, let all the spastics at B} test the game

Mod Edit: and try to ban you :3

lol abuse your privilege you fat mess, i give 0 fucks dude, maybe play some ac, develop an opinion about shit, then try and tell me what's what, ok?
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 11, 03:05AM)Vermi Wrote: yes, let all the spastics at B} test the game

Exactly my thought.. Yes... Even TyD would be better then B} Atleast they have "SOME" skill.

Mod edit: I can ban you too.

My edit: Go ahead RR Abuse your power, like a good power hungry B} member.
Thanks given by:
THE PEOPLE!!!1111!
Thanks given by:
FIGHT DA POW...
owait i'm B}
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 11, 03:05AM)Vermi Wrote: lol abuse your privilege you fat mess...
[rant]
[gibberish]
[vulgarity patterns fresh from a social factory]

Ronald_Reagan is much more laid back than I am. He may withhold his banhammer to make a point, but you forgot about DA RULES.
Request granted.

(05 Dec 11, 05:51AM)Shorty Wrote: Go ahead RR Abuse your power, like a good power hungry B} member.

The only power-hungry people are those who wish to be above the rules by getting away with insulting people and clans. Ronald_Reagan didn't stoop to your level by accepting your challenge, but my banhammer is dirty enough for your request.
Request granted.
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 11, 02:58AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: You don't need to be in a list to test the game Night, there are always B} members in your IRC channel so it shouldn't be hard :)

<3 We already have.

SuperSurprisingSpoilerAlert: They've removed the scope off the shotgun, so no more headshots. :(

Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 11, 01:55PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(05 Dec 11, 02:58AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: You don't need to be in a list to test the game Night, there are always B} members in your IRC channel so it shouldn't be hard :)

<3 We already have.
[Image: i-said-what.jpg]

WTF is this?!????
Thanks given by:
A bespectacled pineapple.
Thanks given by:
With a drawn-on mouth.
Thanks given by:
Any way I can get the SVN since the download for MAC is down?
Thanks given by:
it is?
Thanks given by:
Whop, I take it that you mean this?
Thanks given by:
I take that as a yes.
Thanks given by:
[SODA]___ME___ and I are testing the svn, and were experiencing wierd telliporting issues when we reconnect to the same server while one of us is still there. but when we reconnect only the reconnector looks likes hes teliporting to the person already on the server, but when the teliporter is the player it seems like a normal game to him. the problem is u cant kill the telliporter but he can kill u, and we didnt notice any lag in pj/pings :/ also when we each press to take a screenshot the client crashes on us..

telliportings
demo 1: http://205.196.123.174/h8esarnynbng/xel7...in_LSS.dmo
demo 2: http://199.91.154.60/9mwdy7vzzl9g/wlzmpl...in_HTF.dmo

and a screnny from ___ME___ http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/1060/midair.jpg
Thanks given by:
never seen that bug iggy :\
Thanks given by:
What server, and what revision of SVN?
Thanks given by:
My server and svn revision 6747

I update my stuff every day, though we haven't tried the other servers, i know that kiwi's server is outdated cuz we cant spawn on official maps..

we might test it again tonight on the w00p server.
Thanks given by:
Another bug: Soda me went on SilverCloud server SVN, when i joined, it crashed :\
(latest revision, maybe server on my vps is out of date, so i mite have to recompile)
Thanks given by:
Please make sure servers and clients are using binaries compiled under last revision before reporting those bugs ;)
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 12, 06:10PM)Iguana Wrote: we might test it again tonight on the w00p server.

same reconnect bug on w00p server
http://199.91.153.185/4t59vzl9wtng/x5qa6...min_DM.dmo
Thanks given by:
Well I was just playing on them a few weeks ago in a Deathmatch and I would like to say all the guns feel very equal to me. I felt great playing this. SMG is stronger but recoil makes it not to overpowered. AR is nice too. Overall great game I think.
Thanks given by:
In svn i cant enter a server if someone is inside.

weird
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 03:28PM)YourSister Wrote: In svn i cant enter a server if someone is inside.

weird

It works fine for me with same version clients and servers. I have noticed this with clients and servers that may have been different though.
Thanks given by:
Works fine for me too.
Thanks given by: