New weapon
IBM Model F keyboard. Weighs like 5 pounds, solid steel bottom, and you could probably kill someone with it easily.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jan 11, 11:28AM)Prime Wrote: Imo Combat Pistol to replace Carbine plz!

NEVER!!

Remote c4 lol, toss it with left button detonate with right, be a nice trap. Only 1though that generates every 3 mins or so in different spots so it is like pot luck getting it and if you die with it...... tough titties
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 11, 11:51PM)Huntsman Wrote:
(24 Jan 11, 10:34PM)titiPT Wrote: A microsoft mouse!

Got it.

(25 Jan 11, 01:31AM)Orynge Wrote: A Logitech headset that doesn't work, so I throw it around the room.

Great ideas right here ^^
I personally would like that gun from sauerbraten, I forget the name though, but its that rapid fire gun like SMG and AR, and it does not have a recoil (though it slows you down when turning i believe)
Idk just a thought
Thanks given by:
EDIT: Nevermind, stupid post.

EDIT II: Mini Nuke Launcher
Thanks given by:
Automatic rocket launcher with infinite ammo......and I'm the only one who can use it. :)
Thanks given by:
Suicide bom....*******BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!*******
Thanks given by:
A LAWN MOWER. A green one, to add to the red one i suggested ealier.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 11, 03:02PM)titiPT Wrote: A LAWN MOWER. A green one, to add to the red one i suggested ealier.

How about a compromise? We can start with a hedge trimmer and try to balance out the gameplay, then we can add a lawn mower once the hedge trimmer is balanced. Sound fair?
Thanks given by:
lol.
...vehicles!!!
EDIT: what about smoke grenades?
Thanks given by:
The "aimbot" gun. What it does is when you click F9 it pops up with a list of what you want it to do (Easy Headshot, Aimbot, Wallhack). When you click it it goes "Cheat activated" and then that works. The catch is if you get caught you get blacklisted so be careful with this weapon :)
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 11, 03:06PM)Darkbee Wrote: How about a compromise? We can start with a hedge trimmer and try to balance out the gameplay, then we can add a lawn mower once the hedge trimmer is balanced. Sound fair?

Lets add some gas cans around the course to power these bad-boys. Plus, everyone will already be used to collecting gas with the chainsaws come out.

Throwing Knives. I would give my sniper scope for these. Man, I would even settle for throwing bacon.

[Image: Game_and_Watch_Chef_SSBB.png]
I'm telling you, knives are the way to go. Nade spam is a thing of the past.
[Image: ginsu_knives.jpg]

Zombie_Invasion with throwing knives!!!!

Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 11, 03:20PM)MykeGregory Wrote: EDIT: what about smoke grenades?

Yes nade spames would be funny
Who brang smokes to a nade fight!!!?
Thanks given by:
:)

a second type of GUN, a Magnum .75

:|=:7053:=|:
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 11, 08:09PM)SuperSniper Wrote:

Yes nade spames would be funny

oh god! that would be awesome. blindfiring all round!
Thanks given by:
SuperSnipr teamkilled MykeGregory
SuperSnipr teamkilled Gibstick
SuperSnipr: Icant F*** seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
MykeGregory teamkilled SuperSnipr
Thanks given by:
I suggested it earlier, but bayonet for AR. Make it a right click function.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 11, 03:06PM)Darkbee Wrote:
(26 Jan 11, 03:02PM)titiPT Wrote: A LAWN MOWER. A green one, to add to the red one i suggested ealier.

How about a compromise? We can start with a hedge trimmer and try to balance out the gameplay, then we can add a lawn mower once the hedge trimmer is balanced. Sound fair?
How about 3 lawn mowers, then a lolly pop?
Thanks given by:
Oh noes, the lolly pop will ruin the whole game! Can you imagine how much work it would be to balance that thing? I already see the lollypop-tanks jumping at me from behind a corner and BOOOOOM I'm dead.
Thanks given by:
i would like to see a secondary weapon choice of revolver. obv. more power, less bullets, slower fire.
also, LMG would be a great addition. something beltfed, start with one clip of 50 and can only get one more. i'm thinking about 15ish damage.
these are the only ones i've thought of while playing the game, i think they would help it alot, and are definitely within the realm of reality.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 11, 09:10PM)SuperSniper Wrote: *Sets off smoke grenade*
SuperSnipr teamkilled MykeGregory
SuperSnipr teamkilled Gibstick
SuperSnipr: Icant F*** seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
MykeGregory teamkilled SuperSnipr

* MykeGregory teabags supersnipr '4 teh teemkilzz'

EDIT: the choice of secondary weapon would be awesome. B for primary N for secondary.

Thanks given by:

You may as well be given a lag gun, same with a rocket launcher. IT WOOD B SO LAGEH
Thanks given by:
3D glasses
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 11, 12:01AM)Huntsman Wrote: 3D glasses

You think team-killing would be bad, with all that 3D smoke you couldn't even find your PC. You would know the cheaters because they would actually show up on the console as fragging someone. Wait, I take that back, you wouldn't know because you would never see the console.

Playing like that long enough would start causing panic attacks. I can see it now, the headlines reading "man jumps out of bedroom window while playing game with 3D smoke".

It would be the first multi-player game that you could play with or without other people and have the same experience.
Thanks given by:
combat pistol, 3 headshots kills
Thanks given by:
lol. That will be the new n00b weapon D:
How about... KILLSTREAK REWARDS TROLOLOLOL
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 11, 10:07AM)Hav0c Wrote: lol. That will be the new n00b weapon D:
How about... KILLSTREAK REWARDS TROLOLOLOL

The combat pistol?
Thanks given by:
Yeah the combat pistol
Thanks given by:
3D sharks.
Thanks given by:
I don't think it would be a noob weapon, as it would reward good accuracy
Thanks given by:
'Huntsman Wrote:3D sharks.
Lmfao.
Yeah i guess so, but it depends how accurate it is and how much recoil it has and also how fast its fire rate is. Also it wouldnt be to difficult to shoot them in the head 3 times, if theres not alot of recoil. But pistol dosnt have that much recoil anyway D:, that is except for a magnum lol.
Thanks given by: