Destruction League's opening
(21 Jan 11, 04:23PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: So a miss with a nada so you suicid and/or teamkill will give you minus points?

Edit: That rules me out from this as im the #1 nada suicide/teamkiller.
Trust me is far easy to check when a teamkill have been done or purpose or not.
Thanks given by:
So what's the current status? I'm sure there are many keen players who want to have some fun!
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 07:06PM)Drakas Wrote: So what's the current status? I'm sure there are many keen players who want to have some fun!

What exactly you wish to know Drakas? Currently, as scheduled, we are still on signups period until 25th of January. From this date to 31th of January we are going to perform match schedules, so clans can arrange their matches a bit earlier than league start.

And by the way, site interface can now be viewed into english, just check THIS LINK for the tutorial.

Tell me if you wish to know something else :)

GGz!
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 07:40PM)Dade Wrote:
(21 Jan 11, 07:06PM)Drakas Wrote: So what's the current status? I'm sure there are many keen players who want to have some fun!

What exactly you wish to know Drakas? Currently, as scheduled, we are still on signups period until 25th of January. From this date to 31th of January we are going to perform match schedules, so clans can arrange their matches a bit earlier than league start.

And by the way, site interface can now be viewed into english, just check THIS LINK for the tutorial.

Tell me if you wish to know something else :)

GGz!

I'm just curious about the controversy over the rules. I can't read through a dozen pages of discussion posts - so, what are the conclusions over the pistol-sniper, AR, allowed games and versions and such?

Btw, it still requires registration :/... and I personally won't be playing anyway
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 07:44PM)Drakas Wrote: I'm just curious about the controversy over the rules. I can't read through a dozen pages of discussion posts - so, what are the conclusions over the pistol-sniper, AR, allowed games and versions and such?

As switch scripts seems not to be possible on 1.1, sniper-pistol combo has been allowed. In order to accomplish the Rifle Sprint usage on both 3vs3 and 4vs4 (allowed game size) we changed the ranking criteria (posted above. Regarding game versions, latest precompiled binds are mandatory unless something else has been specified by the organization.

(21 Jan 11, 07:44PM)Drakas Wrote: Btw, it still requires registration :/... and I personally won't be playing anyway
What requires registration? All the site is freely accessible to any visitor... For clans participating, at least one of their leaders have to be registered in order to give him permissions to edit his team, which I think is obvious. Moreover, on our group on the ED social network we will release most news and decisions to the participants, it's easily viewable by public but being registered give you mail advices of new stuff.

And btw, w00p should be participating and demonstrate their power to the rest of the community - despite any problem with them - which is probably already known, but I think this can be a new challenge for you and your team).

GGz!
Thanks given by:
Excellent no more penalties and allow 3v3 games now

So I really invite to all active clans to re-think participate in this now, I'll be helping during the first seasons, after that I leave the organization in hands of the participants and will depend on them to keep this alive, we only will provide the resources

Now for get into the League It only requires that the leader or team representative register here http://clan-ed.com/index.php?option=com_...w=register after that choose English as your default language here in your profile http://clan-ed.com/index.php?option=com_...ditDetails and send me a mp o to Dade to enable your user for create and edit a team in the section of the League

So I hope more teams like those I personally invite in the beginning, there are 12 teams at this day.

cya in the game
Thanks given by:
Just posting to advice all clans and players willing to participate that today is the last day for sign-ups. At 24:00 GMT+0 sign-ups will close and only actually registered clans will be able to play.

Remember, in order to participate you just need to register on ED site and contact with me (both here, by PM or email) in order to create your team.

GGz!
Thanks given by: