Wiki Page Requests
If you have something you find difficult to understand from the basic documentation ..
Why not ask for a wiki-page about the topic?
Describe clearly what you went out looking for - what you were trying to do, what you did find, but not useful; or what you failed to find.
This doesn't actually mean anyone will instantly create and/or modify the wiki ... this is just the place to dump the ideas - when one seems gratifying to one of our wiki-staff they'll get on it.
Thanks given by:
I'm on it!
* Gibstick waits for dump
Thanks given by:
Well I would like to have it posted for people too see like everything that has to with mapmodeling I'm tired of being referred to "the docs" for everything considering i've read them through twice

by this i mean like texture numbers/names the names of mapmodels (exact names) and the number + how to slope/Arch

this is just a request for people who don't know how to map and want to look somewhere other than the docs
Thanks given by:
Elven, i would be happy to write up a table of textures. Give me a couple days. :)
Thanks given by:
:D I was about to *bump* this thread.
Thanks given by:
DrauL, that would be extremely helpful. :o

Oh and perhaps add idiot-safe guides in the wiki? Such as umm.....oh wait.. nvm :L
Thanks given by:
http://mathiasb.000space.com/textures/
Thanks given by:
Gibstick - I will add a link to the "visual" guide ;)
Thanks given by:
I'm just trying to help, plus that post was like, how long ago?
Thanks given by:
Quote:this is just a request for people who don't know how to WHATEVER and want to look somewhere other than the docs

I don't care what the "whatever" is, don't ever say that.
Thanks given by: