The loss of a good friend ...
On the off chance that one of her loved ones was to see this, I'd like to say that however horrible a solution to your problems suicide may be, it is a solution. Take advantage of whatever minuscule consolation there may be had in the fact that at the least she won't be suffering anymore. Frankly, severe depression and suicidal ambitions are the only real symptoms aside from physical pain that I feel comfortable describing with the term "suffering".

I came close to killing myself two summers ago. Spent a week in a hospital, woke up every morning thinking "Why the hell haven't I done this already and gotten it over with?" Only the scarce percentage of people who reach that point will ever understand what it's like. Even fewer reach that point and climb their way out of the rabbit hole. The only reason I was able to do so was because my best friend happened to be sent to the same hospital, at the same time, because she was suicidal as well. We went through all the counseling together and knew exactly what the other was going through.

The phrase "rest in peace" has much more significance in the case of someone who decides to end their life. Getting up each morning and making it through the day is the hardest fight of your life. Unfortunately, the fight isn't fair. If suicide is how she chose to end that fight, then be glad she isn't struggling with it anymore.
Thanks given by:
R.I.P Elise
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q

For you, little angel.......
Thanks given by:
(Für Elise)
gg, Elise. See you later.
Thanks given by:
So sad to read this, she helped me a lot when i was new in this game, she told me some things that helped me become the player that i am, Elise you are got, but you will never be forgotten. Rest In Peace.

Rezo de la muerte

Descalza me acerco a tu ventana
para nombrarte sin palabras
Y te miro, entonces te nombro
Hace frío, pero no se ve
Y tu respirar se aquieta y me sonrío
Pero tú no sonríes.
Lloras acaso

No te preocupes, mi amor
Aún muerta te observo
Te protejo
Te acompaño
Dejame mirarte antes de desvanecerme
Para siempre

TRANSLATE:

With bearfoot i come close to your window
to call you without words
i look at you and then i call you
it's cold, but you can't see
your breath becomes quiet and i smile
but you don't smile back
is it that you cry?

Don't worry my love
even in death i'll watch you
i'll protect you
i'll stay with you
let me see you once again before i faint
forever...

this is an Aztec Pray to our death loved ones, idk if the translate it's accurate but still and once again

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
Thanks given by:
Rest in peace Elise
Thanks given by:
R.I.P Elise. :'(
Thanks given by:
I didn't knew you very well, fortunately I played some games with you and had some chats in IRC. This is for you Elise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEwBZegmcXc

As I listen to that song, I will be remembering you.

" And she's buying a stairway to heaven "
Thanks given by:
:'(
Thanks given by:
I'll always remember her as that awesome girl who wanted a lotus. Those of you who hang out on IRC know how awesome a person she was. May she rest in peace.
Thanks given by:
RIP
Thanks given by:
Thank you everyone for your condolences. We're planning on hosting a frag off sometime this week in her name. A big thanks to Aerk and MakkE for the wonderful banner.
Thanks given by:
Sad news, que descanse en paz.
Thanks given by:
I would like to thank you all on behalf of her.
She was a wonderful girl that made people smile.

It warms my heart to know that she meant something to you and that you care about her.

And the banner made me shed a tear

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Just when I am looking at these forums I have to see a loss like this. I had great fun with her! Rest in Peace Elise, Rest in peace :'(
Thanks given by:
Even though I just met her twice, she left a deep impression as the nice and gentle person she was. I just can hope she had a peaceful end...
Thanks given by:
Wow, This really saddens me, Elise was always a great fun to speak to, and have some great laughs with, many great memories from playing against her, to having skype converations with her, Elise my thoughts go out to your family and friends <3 R.I.P Elise
Thanks given by:
She was always a great person. Never complained. I hope she finds rest... <3
Thanks given by:
Omg i ve got played with ,we make some good parts.
i remember she is one good player :'( so young.
RIP...
Thanks given by:
R.I.P Elise
Thanks given by:
the world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.

Thanks given by:
This is indeed a very sad thing; all the more for those that knew her and thought they knew her well. It's terrible when you feel too isolated even to manage to talk to someone about this - I hope anybody who can't speak to their real-life aquaintances (notice, I didn't say friends) will find the courage to speak to someone on a help-line (phone) or "just" someone here on the community. Obviously this won't make the problem dissapear - but it is very common to feel a bit better if one has spoken about the issues tormenting one's self.
It's really terrible if you get to a point where the pains of suicide and the urge of self-preservation fail to keep you from taking your own life - there are so many teenagers that get to this point just because they haven't got anyone capable of helping them through this stretch of life that is so hard on all of us - so much elbow-society, self centeredness and calousness abounds in our everyday life that one often fails to see that so many people are being forced to the edge of society .. and sometimes beyond.
Let us all be more aware of the goodness we can provide to enrich each others lives and ask ourselves if - when we are mean (and we all are at some time) - it isn't just our inner pain driving us to it. Trying to feel better by making someone else feel worse - that's a vicious cycle and it needs to be broken again and again and again.
Thanks given by:
The thing is, she had people to talk to. I was there for her, her sister too. She had a lot of close friends, but i guess she was one of the few who can't survive, no matter how many close aquaintences they have.
This made me realize what a fragile world we are living in.
Care about the people around you, no matter what you think of them.
Thanks given by:
I'll keep all the fun and good moments we had together in AC close to my heart...
My deepest condolences to Elise's family, they lost a good, loving person!
Thanks given by:
RIP
Thanks given by:
i knew one girl cutting herself and it is just brain problem. It begins by genetic preposition and family conditions, culminate at her age with first unsuccessful love. If it isn't heal at the beginning, it ends this way. Some people don't trust the soul can be ill and even don't trust it can be healed. They think they are other and aren't part of this world. The first! you must persuade them it is illness and then they will thank you because this is really illness which can be healed and save their life.
Thanks given by:
I never really met her but R.I.P . she seemed aweswome
Thanks given by:
Don't know what to say... Rest in peace. Obviously being close friends with Shield, heard alot of her. Infact she was the main reason he went to WaS, because, in his words, "she's ridiculously hot". Very sad and surprised to see this:/ Have a sister myself the same age, 5 days younger.

for you,
Elise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ITPJ-mPens
Thanks given by:
i did not know her, but it is never good to lose someone in the community. i hope her family the best and her family and herself will remain in my thoughts and prayers. she is better off than we are. hope you found your stairway to heaven Elise.
Thanks given by:
my condolences...
Thanks given by: