1.1.0.4 or 1.1.0.1 ???
Hi all i have a question i not understand when i download assault cube
it's the version 1.1.0.4 or 1.1.0.1 ??? Look =========>
when you download 1 step it's writh 1.1.0.4
2 step when you start to install it's writh 1.1.0.4
------------------Juste her it's Oké-----------------------
3 step ---> 2 step of install it's writh 1.1.0.1 ???
4 step her on the web site ac.cubers.net
and it's writh version 1.1.0.1 release note ??
then it's the version 1.1.0.4 or 1.1.0.1 ??
: srry not of picture i don't know How we make for inserted by picture here :)
Thanks given by:
Just download either 1.1.0.3 or 1.1.0.4, doesn't matter which one, but all previous versions are dead..
Thanks given by:
yes just i have download V.1.1.0.4 but he say it's V.1.1.0.1 it's normal ???
Thanks given by:
depends.. does ac work when you start it up? If ac works then you are fine, but if it doesn't work then download from here http://sourceforge.net/projects/actiongame/files/
Thanks given by:
He works yes but me does not understand why after the download he indicates that it is the version 1.1.0.1 while the new version and 1.1.0.4
O_o
Thanks given by:
1.1.0.4 has several important bug fixes that you'll want.
Perhaps some documentation and website material need to be updated, but here in the forum you'll likely find mention of the most current version.
Thanks given by:
run the game and type /version
Thanks given by:
Lool OK i understand now =) type / version 1104 then yes it is the good version his has to be certain stake has in the daytime as says it V-Man:)
Thank you for having confirmed me Lol bye;)
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 10, 12:33AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: 1.1.0.4 has several important bug fixes that you'll want.
The only reason I don''t play on 1104 is because even though the server protocol is the same, I noticed maybe some type of map restriction again, and that's whats holding me back to stay on 1103..
Thanks given by:
To the best of my understanding, there was no change in the map restrictions between 1103 and 1104...
Thanks given by:
Yupp, DES|V-Man is right :)
Only some bugfixes and smaller feature additions
Thanks given by: