( AUTO KICK , AUTO BAN )
Hi i have a problem in AC, when i play ac i always get Auto kick and sometimes i get ban i don't know why...that is really weird!!!!! i banned once i wasn't hacking but i have a screenshot that when i banned the reason was is ( speedhack ) i wasn't hacking or lagging or doing anything wrong it just happened suddenly and always i get kick, can u please find a solution for this problem please.

[ Sorry for my bad english ]
Thanks given by:
If you have any demos from these games or can provide the name of the server/s and time you were banned servers owners may help. There's a chance it could be false positives but I haven't heard of any in a while.
Thanks given by:
iam not getting kick anymore, iam banning now every server i play in it he kick me out when i try to come back he told me : ( Server network error , disconnecting ( connection refused - you have been banned from this server )....

he show me this messege every time i get kick :
( Auto kick - abnormal client behavior detected )...
Thanks given by:
When the server thinks you're cheating, you will get kicked, and banned for 20 minutes.
Now, I don't think you're cheating, because you'd have to be pretty stupid to come here and complain that your cheats are getting you banned from servers; it's most likely that you're lagging badly. Do you have a bad internet connection?
If you connect to my server - Server of justice (/connect ac-jamz.com) - I can look at the log and demo, to see what's happening.
Thanks given by:
ok i went to your server and i got auto kick u can see my demo and log now
thanks for helping.
Thanks given by:
I don't know what to say. You got kicked in 6 seconds, so the demo was discarded. The server clearly thinks you're speedhacking for some reason.
Nov 20 11:28:05 : [2.89.x.x] client connected
Nov 20 11:28:05 : [2.89.x.x] Delaboz logged in (default), AC: 1104|1424
Nov 20 11:28:05 : Map height density information for ac_sunset: H = 12.88 V = 626951, A = 48678 and MA = 1434
Nov 20 11:28:05 :
Nov 20 11:28:05 : Game start: ctf on ac_sunset, 1 players, 15 minutes, mastermode 0, (map rev 7/23338, official, 'getmap' not prepared)
Nov 20 11:28:05 : Demo recording started.
Nov 20 11:28:10 : [2.89.x.x] Delaboz fast move [anticheat]
Nov 20 11:28:11 : [2.89.x.x] Delaboz fast move [anticheat]
Nov 20 11:28:11 : [2.89.x.x] Delaboz speedhack [anticheat]
Nov 20 11:28:11 : [2.89.x.x] disconnecting client Delaboz (auto-kick - abnormal client behavior detected) cn 0, 6 seconds played, score saved
Nov 20 11:28:11 : Demo discarded.
I've looked through some other logs, and I've noticed that your ping often spikes up to ~500. Can you do anything to improve your internet connection? If it's very bad, it must be difficult to play against you anyway.
Thanks given by:
Yea i know i got kick from the first 6 second [ !!!!!!Weird!!!!!! ] and i know all the servers thinks that iam a speedhacker i have a screen shot but i want a solution for this big problem cuz i can't keep playing like this way, i will try to redownload the game maybe it will work and i will go to ur server agine i will see if i can be longer in ur server before i redownload the game, my ping is really good under 500 always but sometimes it be up to 600 not for long time and when i see my ping looks bad i go out from the server and search for another were my ping be under 500 so i don't think i have problems about my ping.
I don't think i can be in the server more than 6 seconds.
Thanks given by:
"Really good" ping is going to be under 250, not 500 -- What servers do you have the lowest ping on?
Make sure "sort by" in the server browser has "ping" in green under it, to sort the servers by ping; the ones on the top are going to be the best servers for you.
Thanks given by:
Yea i noticed that, there are two servers my ping is bad in them :
1- Finland 1
2- Finland 2

so i wont play in them, iam going to play in server that my ping is going to be under 250 like what did u say, Thanks for helping me all i really appreciate this helping.
Thanks given by: