Assault Cube The Movie?
I was wondering if anyone wanted to maybe make a movie? i know im not well known but i thought it could contain all the original maps and be shot as though missions. Or a special ops type deal. If we work with modders than we can probably get silenced weapons with their silenced sounds (like a_slow_old_man's silenced mp5).

Ill work on a script and where everyone will be if i get enough people that support the idea. Plus it could give the game a decent amount of publicity.

If you support it post it here. If not, than post comments on why you disapprove the idea. Either way im jsut glad were able to talk about it :D

(if your participating or want to participate)Contact during the creation will be made through xFire.. so if you dont have it i suggest get it.

Sincerely,
MentalTint
Thanks given by:
There are already tons of videos of AC made by many players including on Youtube and on the hiskill website, plus, making a movie with that much work will mean lots of time and effort into it. GL finding some help and welcome btw ;)
Thanks given by:
yeah i dont doubt that. Thanks for your Input!
Thanks given by:
Awesome idea :)
Thanks given by:
glad you like it! let me know if you wanna participate!
Thanks given by:
Movies needs "actors"..time consuming i guess.
I have a little project but to little time
Thanks given by:
I could write you a story. Or maybe Ketar could give you his love story with Medusa (not kidding).
Thanks given by:
I dont see how romance and actiongame fits..
Thanks given by:
Matasar, if you get a good author, you would be surprised what can fit.
Thanks given by:
=) True
Thanks given by:
great input everyone.. glad to see your opinions and yeah time consuming but outcome should be great none the less..
Thanks given by: