Masterserver cleanup
Hi. Just a note/FYI.

I have gone through the MS, and removed all servers that aren't responding to ping, as I expect a majority of these servers are no longer operating or are using a different IP address now (dynamic).

You may need to ask us to re-add your server, if it was not turned on when I posted this post.

Also note: I have found one server to be running against the rules. This server is now PERMABANNED!

Note to others: Don't try to circumvent the MS rules, or your server will be permanently removed from the MS list, just like this guy.
Thanks given by:
Which server is banned RK?
Thanks given by:
One that had an ezjem maprot.
Thanks given by:
Just a question. You said that the server is now permabanned, and not to circumvent the rules because otherwise it will be permabanned. What exactly does this mean?
Thanks given by:
simple: If anyone tries measures to circumvent the MS rules, we will remove them from the MS list permanently. When they ask us to re-add them, simply, we won't.

If you're new to the whole MS thing, read this: http://assault.cubers.net/MS.html
Thanks given by:
Is it ever going to be automatic again?
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 10, 02:29PM)DrauL Wrote: Is it ever going to be automatic again?

It will be automatic when the 1.1 get's released. Up until then new servers will be manually added.
Thanks given by:
My server got down 5 minutes today, I hope it wasn't when you were pinging all servers :D.
Thanks given by:
Well, I know that it is stated that I should use IRC for registering my server, but I will ask here anyhow so I don't forget. I believe that my server was likely down when you were cleaning up the masterserver. It would be much appreciated if a look was taken at my server for the masterlist.

Server IP: 76.219.124.226 (Port: 28763)
Thanks given by: