Enough is enough.
worries me lots the list of non used servers.............. seems we do not learn.
Casts my mind back to a hundred years ago when I was programming and I needed info on an interupt for perhaps a mouse procedure......... and in truth it did not make sense to me at the time. But I could download a procedure from norway from salami............ a well known at that time programmer. Infact it was a half hour phonecall to bloody norway costing me like a weeks wages..............sighs. Today its easy. So many servers.................... if only then hey !!!

And this is where we are now.................lots of servers............all costing AC lots.
Ac has a duty atm to look elite and proud we are not Sauer with hundreds of empty servers ....... well we are really. But lets change it. I get pissed off really Ac is perhaps the only free ...... True interactive game around. We are bogged down at the moment we all need to talk maybe at what needs to happen. This is not a Dev issue. Personally I dont give a hoot about Devs as you know. But the game I care for.

what I really mean is this............. if you lot at the top do not want to do anything about the game then let us do it for you. ......... hand over the game to us players and server owners.
Sorry but it needed to be said. I know devs spend a lifetime at the keys..........but so do server owners and players so we all have a say .............at the end of the day ......if a player does not click on a mouse or key you can have as many devs as you want heyo. So lets talk and forget who is who in this game atm.
Thanks given by: Delacroix

Messages In This Thread
Enough is enough. - by vector - 09 Apr 17, 12:17AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by 1Cap - 09 Apr 17, 05:25AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by Boomhauer - 09 Apr 17, 11:52PM
RE: Enough is enough. - by Marti - 10 Apr 17, 08:03AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by vector - 10 Apr 17, 11:24PM
RE: Enough is enough. - by vector - 14 Apr 17, 12:20AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by vector - 14 Apr 17, 11:27PM
RE: Enough is enough. - by VectorM12 - 30 Jun 17, 10:28PM
RE: Enough is enough. - by Boomhauer - 29 Jul 17, 03:52AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by Marti - 29 Jul 17, 11:40AM