Gone 5yrs
The crowds went away looooong before this "GEMA" thing. I mean when you were playing in 2012, things were already downhill. Here's why no one plays anymore:

1. The map restrictions imposed in one of the earlier versions that banned maps like EzJemVille and oldvillage made a lot of people lose interest. To many, the freedom in map structure was what differentiated the game from other FPS's. I, along with a lot of others, feel like AC was never the same after that.

2. People just got old man. Players who dominated the competitive scene in the late 2000s moved on. Many of them have professional lives and families now. I stopped because school and friends were more important. AC was a generational game. It's a very light-weight engine made by unpaid coders that was designed to be played on nearly all machines. Nowadays, people have Xbox 1 and Playstation 4. Serious gamers that don't have these have moved on to better machines and play more graphically-intensive games. So because the sizable community that once played this game has moved on, there have been very few people their places.

It's shitty but it's just kind of a fact of life man. It's what made me give up on making maps. No one's gonna play em haha

Welcome back doe
Thanks given by: vonunov , Delacroix , Huntsman , |HP|

Messages In This Thread
Gone 5yrs - by fscii - 16 Mar 17, 03:42AM
RE: Gone 5yrs - by sukablya - 16 Mar 17, 01:55PM
RE: Gone 5yrs - by MorganKell - 16 Mar 17, 02:41PM
RE: Gone 5yrs - by fscii - 16 Mar 17, 03:41PM
RE: Gone 5yrs - by Marti - 16 Mar 17, 05:11PM
RE: Gone 5yrs - by vector - 16 Mar 17, 11:50PM
RE: Gone 5yrs - by MerCyKiL - 08 May 17, 02:18AM