Frag Central Network Servers are here!
My Fellow Cubers,

It is with a heavy heart I must announce today that, as the leases expire, I must begin letting the Frag-Central Network servers expire.

For those of you that know, I have been learning about and hosting AssaultCube servers for over 4 years now. It has been an amazing time. I wish it was something I could continue.

But I have been renting servers from my own pocket for this time. And there are a number of uncontrollable circumstances occurring in my life currently that prevent me from continuing to contribute to the cause financially.

It is a heart-breaking thing for me because this truly was something I dedicated my self to.

I will continue to host what I can afford to, and I will try to keep up with you guys here. I will also adapt with upcoming versions.

I just have to scale back, which is not such a loss. Many people already say there are too many servers anyway. My only joy was trying to bring often excluded locations in to the mix so that everyone could get the good side of the connection once in awhile.

With this, I do not expect the community to have any interest in contributing to the costs of hosting. And if someone does want to contribute, then I would urge them to consider giving it to the AC Devs to encourage further hosting of the masterserver and development of the game.

I did want to give the opportunity for anyone who would like to 'save' any of the servers that we host, I would accept donations via PayPal. PM me and I would be happy to give you details.

Otherwise, I would like to say thanks for all the games. It has been an honor to do this for this community.

Cheers!
+f0r3v3r+

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frag Central Network Servers are here! - by +f0r3v3r+ - 12 Apr 17, 10:02PM