Story lines for AC?
Hey all, I'm working on a project, and it requires a story line for ac. Now, I'm no writer, so I'm asking you all for ideas. My favorite will be in my project. I also may try to expand my project, requiring more out of the story, but that would probably be limited to a good dialogue.
But for now, lets keep it to a story line *contest*. I have read Morgan Kell's story, but I would also like some other ideas. So throw some ideas at me. I would want some fairly completed ideas.
So, lets make it a contest, and the winner will get awarded with the grand prize of having their idea in something that wont matter at all!!
Draul, if you see this, try not to give away what I'm doing.

So, throw some ideas at me and lets get rolling!

Note; I'm not asking this to be the official AC story, it is for my own project.
Thanks given by:
Yeah story line + a movie that will be nice :D
Thanks given by:
Wont give anything away. ;)
Sorry i missed you when you were in #CubeScript, but i was doing some chores. xD
Thanks given by:
Awww, I expected more out of you guys!
Thanks given by:
I got one,
RVSF are holding out against CLA waiting for troops to arrive.
Thanks given by:
The RVSF have found out about a secret CLA base hidden in an abandoned industrial complex. Leading the RVSF teams which plans to raid are Captain X and Captain Y. They raid the building so on so forth till it's only down to Captain X, Captain Y and the masked CLA leader.

Captain X is standing on the other side of the desk, all his ammo is over. He pulls out his sidearm and aims it at the CLA Leader's head. "I've been waiting for this a long time" the CLA dude said. "So have I, now take that mask off so I can see who you are." The CLA leader tears of his mask, reveals his face to Captain X and says "Surprise." "You! I can't believe it. I thought you were dead!" "That's what I wanted you to think, Brahma. You've been developing anti-cheats. You know I don't like anti-cheats." Suddenly Captain Y walks into the room. "Velo, we meet again," he says. "Captain Y, yould you like the pleasure of popping one in his head or should I?" "LMFAO you really I think I'd do that?" and he pulls out his SMG and fires 6 rounds into Brahma. "You know Brahma, if I let 1 more round into you, you get fragged." "Davitomon! How could you! I thought you were on my team!" "That's what I wanted you to think ;)" "Well if this is what you want, then this is what you shall have," and he pulled out a nade he had been cooking for 2 seconds. ":D:D:D"

Brahma suicided
Brahma gibbed Velo
Brahma gibbed Davitomon
Thanks given by:
OMG. :D
Thanks given by:
why are they captains?

nice story xD
Thanks given by:
Because there is only one General. [Disarray]
Thanks given by:
Once upon a time, there were RSVF and CLA.

Many classic horror icons, such as Geger’s xenomorphs, Silent Hill’s Pyramid Head, and other disturbing creatures, share common characteristics. Pale skin, dark, sunken eyes, elongated faces, sharp teeth, and the like. These images inspire horror and revulsion in many, and with good reason. The characteristics shared by these faces are imprinted in the human mind.

Many things frighten humans instinctively. The fear is natural, and does not need to be reinforced in order to terrify. The fears are species-wide, stemming from dark times in the past when lightning could mean the burning of your tree home, thunder could be the approaching gallops of a stampede, predators could hide in darkness, and heights could make poor footing lethal.

The question you have to ask yourself is this:

What happened, deep in the hidden eras before history began, that could effect the entire human race so evenly as to give the entire species a deep, instinctual, and lasting fear of pale beings with dark, sunken eyes, razor sharp teeth, and elongated faces?
Thanks given by:
Good one
Thanks given by:
Well, this was one script I had for a machnima short. However I couldn't bring myself to get this done so it was left in a corner collecting dust.
Quote:(ac_complex: Two CLA standing outside their base facing central building)
CLA1: Hey, what are you doing?
CLA2: Oh, just wondering.
CLA1: Wondering about what?
CLA2: You know that building over there? I wonder what it does. I mean I can't seem to make sense what it is supposed to be. And what's with that ladder there when there is a stairs a few feet away?
CLA1: It's probably built as a walkway to the other building there.
CLA2: And that building is for? I mean this building here (turns to building at top right of map) might be a storage room but the awkward stairs makes it useless.
(RVSF1 enters)
CLA2: Hey, who's he?
CLA1: Probably a new guy.
(Pause, switch back and forth between RVSF1 and CLA1's faces)
(RVSF1 shoots CLA1)
CLA2: What the hell?
(Pause, switch back and forth between RVSF1 and CLA2's faces)
(RVSF1 teabags CLA1)
CLA2: What are you doing? (Pause) Oh god! (Runs off)
(CLA1 spawns next to dead body, turns to watch RVSF1 teabagging)
CLA1: Well this sucks.
(END)
Thanks given by:
Hm, I was thinking of a more full blown story line. Like some kind of war between RVSF and the CLA. With some kind of background. Not individual moments, those will come later.
Thanks given by:
There's a campaign script (in testing BTW) by Bukz. It hasn't got much of a story, but it could be used. ( http://accampaign.pastebin.com/ )
Thanks given by:
Hm, nice. Might I tell you that Bukz was helping me out with mine? XD. He created his own version, and right now, he is helping me implement features of mine. I am going to release mine into the script contest, and then I will start to make a actual campaign, with the story posted here. My script is much more different then his.
Thanks given by:
*is excited*
Thanks given by:
*Should be even more excited when a good storyline gets submitted*
Thanks given by:
WOAH hold on... What is the campaign script?
Thanks given by:
I explained, but it is a script that I am making. Much help from DES|Bukz is being used. He has plenty of ideas. You may see many of those in his campaign script.
Thanks given by:
Lt.Gibmeat reporting for duty!
Edit: Okay, a real story. You, a very bitter man, have crashed landed from your chopper. You forgot your name after you bumped your head, and your name tag is ripped up (all there is left is S--F). Stumbling about, you only have a few magazines for your weapon. So you walk and walk until you reach a high wall, with a garage-door like entrance. You go inside and gather ammo. But the Castro Liberation Army notices you and is determined to kill you and anyone who opposes the liberation of Castro. So your precious ammo that you just gathered is wasted, trying to kill those bot--bastards. And when you venture out again to gather more ammo, more enemies come and your ammo is wasted. How long will it last? DUN DUN DUN.

Suddenly you receive a garbled transmission. All that you can make out is "Establish contact...further instructions". So you make your way to ac_power, where you are supposed to collect the power cubes and plug them into the radio so you can contact command. And after fragging about the whole afternoon, the message you receive, is not "Await rescue", rather it is "Find and kill the Makkeron".

Easier said than done, you must first find a map. And deep within the facility of Apollo you find flowtron busily coding on one of the many computers. Standing up to face you he hands you a: SHOWMAP and a SHOWMAPBACKDROPTRANSPARENCY! But the world begins to fade around you and before you can blink it is completely empty. The map check Evil Obrahma implemented kicked in and kicked everybody.

You walk into the lag portal and teleport to ac_amazon, located deep within South America. This is Obrahma's home territory so you must always be on your toes. But inevitably, you win the battle. Obrahma gets kicked in the ass by one of his own traps and is forced to retreat.

Stepping inside another lag portal, you teleport to somewhere in Canada. Shadowed by some stone hills you stand in front of a mine entrance. But you know that this is used as a CLA outpost. Desperately you try to climb over the hills but an invisible force prevents you from doing so. So once again you venture into the mine, fragging and gibbing all. At the end of the tunnel there is a lift, guarded by the a drian. A drian is a very dangerous foe, if ever he shows up.

The mine cart is another lag portal and you teleport to ac_desert. A dry place, you are confronted by random kiwi birds that appear from nowhere. In your desperation, you jump into the well, trying to hide. The kiwi birds follow, but then you remember they cannot fly and are too clumsy to use ladders. So they are trapped in the well. Bravely, you step through the last portal which takes you to the showdown arena.

ac_douze is a scary place. No exit and no entrance. But as soon as you finish off the Makkeron by tricking him into typing a very long taunt and getting AFK kicked, a curious vote is called, with 0 votes. You, being the only one, have the power to pass or fail it. It is an escape route! To an unknown place called "ac_petrolplant". As you spawn, you reach out with your hand and touch the new alien air. You have been to many places but your journey is finally over. You sleep easy knowing that the human race will continue without you -- oh wait that's another ending. In this one, you are hopelessly lost and alone so you try to suicide with a grenade. Painfully, it takes two attempts as you are wearing full armour. To make matters worse, you are unable to change your crosshair as a part of your will. Foiled, by a noob. And the little bits of your remains fall with a surreal slowness to the ground....
Thanks given by:
Thats more of what I'm talking about Gibstick!
Thanks given by:
Changed from Gibstick's story: In this one, you are hopelessly lost and alone so you try to suicide by shooting yourself in the face. Painfully, you miss the first time and the recoil hits you in the face. To make matters worse, you are unable to change your laser sight because that would be considered hacking. And the little bits of your remains fall with a surreal slowness to the ground....
Unfortunately, as the game mode was TOSOK, you respawned, and you're now back in the game. It is really annoying for you as you have just realized you could have typed /suicide rather than nading yourself. The Makkeron is now really pissed as he comes back in.
But what's this? A person known as h4x0r has come onto the server, and has called a ban vote against you. 2 against 1, you had no chance.

The pieces I edited are in italic.
Thanks given by:
Well, I do think I will have bots that hack. Dont worry about it :).
Thanks given by:
Shimmy. Currently I am writing a theme around old CTK Nationalista Policia Forces vrs the M|A drug lords of Columbia. Alongside that I am trying to incorporate more AC players, and more current events that are happening now. Brahma is Secret Police Chief and the devs have their own special scene. Not giving anything away on that one but... "You are the one, Neo." "Ah Mr. Anderson."

Stay tuned, it'll be awhile before it comes out. The last two were more centralized on |KH|. The second one simply a bridge to the next and glue to settle the demand for more. This one will pop when it's ready. Ideally, a good portion of players from the newer clans, and some big names will be featured.

Thank you Reagan for an excellent topic. If you don't mind I'd like to take the chance to plug for ideas myself. Any and all who want to send me ideas, or names, or just anything, please do so.

Peace out shimmy-slice.
Thanks given by:
You mean, the Mr.Andersons?
Thanks given by:
Gibstick Wrote:[...]
so you try to suicide with a grenade. Painfully, it takes two attempts as you are wearing full armour
[...]
Orynge Wrote:[...]
Unfortunately, as the game mode was TOSOK
[...]
Cheater! :O
Nades in TOSOK!
Thanks given by:
100,000,000 internets for MK
Thanks given by:
@Slow: whoops.... I'll edit that now.
Thanks given by:
Thanks MorganKell, I think part of your story might of subconsciously made me want to write this script.
I will for sure wait for your story, but not wait on the project maybe, as I think I want to move ahead. But I'm sure I might be tempted to use some elements from it. I also need someone good at writing dialogue.
Thanks given by: