Persecution !!!
Hi guys, I'm Bernatix member of AS |. Clan Also Known As " mOcef ", I've been getting complaints that some players of AS are chasing them and they are not letting them play them, Today I went to play See an inter for me to play when " Sveark " came to me Banned Without me doing anything anything saying for futile reason, I have nothing to Hide if they want to investigate AS | members. I'm all please .But banning me unjustly this is unacceptable!
Thanks given by:
Probably because your teammate mosdef/silva is, or at least was, wallhacking incredibly obviously. If you are in a clan with people who are known to currently cheat, hf being banned everywhere.

Viver se iludindo e a mesma coisa que tentar dormir o dia inteiro. Nao adianta, uma hora voce acorda.
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 16, 02:02AM)Vanquish Wrote: Probably because your teammate mosdef/silva is, or at least was, wallhacking incredibly obviously. If you are in a clan with people who are known to currently cheat, hf being banned everywhere.

Viver se iludindo e a mesma coisa que tentar dormir o dia inteiro. Nao adianta, uma hora voce acorda.
We were studying the game at the same time SilvAAA and I were watching sound commands and other commands and we got to a point where you can Hear the whole map, I'm no expert to affirm anything. But I played the game a long time ago and many know that I am completely honest.
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 16, 02:26AM)-Bernatix. Wrote: We were studying the game at the same time SilvAAA and I were watching sound commands and other commands and we got to a point where you can Hear the whole map, I'm no expert to affirm anything. But I played the game a long time ago and many know that I am completely honest.

I'm sorry, but it is not worth my time to try and convince you that your teammate was cheating. I have played this game for close to 5 years, have used a lot of sound commands and even modded some sounds of my own long ago, but your mate was accurately prefiring me before he saw me in literally every engagement, and that is not something that simply augmented sound gives. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he was wallhacking, and while I would not go out of my way to ban him on sight from servers I'm playing on, I am disappointed that you, as a respectable player, continue to defend him.

But w/e, you got the reason why people are banning you. Have a nice day.
Thanks given by:
Isnt silva feeh?
Thanks given by: CharlyMurphie
Wallhax, aimbot and duck feet there's no doubt.

Noobs, do not play with players who have been BL... What your problem?
Thanks given by: